Bear Pit Open

lamphun

The Bear Pit is open an already some b####d has tried to ban the Gentleman. Who's looking after the shop ?

Seriously could George or someone else with a bit of balance get the show on the road by posting a few sensible topics, before the bears arrive.

The Bear Pit is open an already some b####d has tried to ban the Gentleman. Who's looking after the shop ?

Seriously could George or someone else with a bit of balance get the show on the road by posting a few sensible topics, before the bears arrive.

All I get is a message - Welcome to the future site of Bearpit.net?

What url are you using?

All I get is a message - Welcome to the future site of Bearpit.net?

What url are you using?

www.bearpit.net

Try again, it's definately up and crawling.

I must be banned already 'cause I don't get sh1t! Still the same message - welcome to the future site etc.

I did the install, but I am not involved with the new http://www.bearpit.net

Talk to the the admin there!

I think you may be infatuated with me, it seems everytime you post something lately, my name is in it - Im married mate - sorry!

Here is an idea, go and post something yourself on the pit!

You have sat on the sidelines much to long :o