China may buy Thai rubber at price above market value

webfact

How about America and the European Union doing something similar ?

And China buying rubber ? Any other raw materials they want ? These raw materials that the Chinese want. The raw materials are actually being used for manufacturing goods and exporting the stuff to Europe and America.

Years ago there was a boom in China which led to their car manufacturing industry taking off. One of the results was the price of domestic lead went through the roof in Australia because the Chinese were buying all the lead they could get their hands on for making car batteries. I think in that case it was for their internal market.

Not sure what the deal is regarding the OP but I am sure the Chinese will not pay one shilling more than it is worth, to them.

Good on you China, buying rubber at more than it is worth just to help out a friend. I am sure there are no strings attached.

How much rubber and rice does the US buy from Thailand - let alone at above market places.

Great business acumen from the new commerce minister and a friendly gesture from Thailand's real friend!!!

It's never a good idea to pay above market prices for anything. It just encourages producers to increase the supply glut.

Didn't these thais learn anything from the rice fiasco?

So, we must tell the Chinese to NOT buy this Thai rubber at above market prices ??

China is actually harming Thailand by buying at above market prices ??

Good on you China, buying rubber at more than it is worth just to help out a friend. I am sure there are no strings attached.

How much rubber and rice does the US buy from Thailand - let alone at above market places.

Great business acumen from the new commerce minister and a friendly gesture from Thailand's real friend!!!

It's never a good idea to pay above market prices for anything. It just encourages producers to increase the supply glut.

Didn't these thais learn anything from the rice fiasco?

So, we must tell the Chinese to NOT buy this Thai rubber at above market prices ??

China is actually harming Thailand by buying at above market prices ??

Dude your in all the posts about China and love them so much why you in a Thailand forum.