Warm Welcome? Raw Is More Like It.

Lambastard

I was baaaaned the other day due to a case of mistaken identity. People thought I was a rabble rouser named Zen apparently.

As a newbie this was all rather confusing and after a while maddening.

Short story: another Admin let me baaack in while the one who kicked me off had this to say:

I've just returned to a thread and found that I've been baaaaned.

I'm not Zen, and I have a job.

Zen is a dick; I'm a lamb.

What more proof do you need?

I also think you should post your mistake apologize for your hasty trigger finger and gross lack of disgression.

I realize that some people are making Thai Visa a ###### up, but it ain't me.  If anything, I'm helping.

I Do not believe you, In any event your name is inappropriate

Later, I received this message:

sorry you've got problems because he thinks you're me :-).

Must say i like your style and your perception of things ;-)

give me a reply and we can talk somewhere else.

zen

Hey people I'm just trying to have a good time here and get informed about Thailand. Should it be so hard? I've got a hostile little devil from patpong on my shoulder telling my my name is innappropriate and another trying to meet me in a dark alley somewhere.

This place is very unnerving. Has anyone else got this type of treatment or similar experience or am I on my own here? I got a couple of decent replies on my first thread from some seemingly decent folks. Then I added my two cents on a thread about newbies. And then, BAaaaM! I was baaaaned.

Are people not allowed to say certain things around here?

Should I stay or should I go?

I was baaaaned the other day due to a case of mistaken identity. People thought I was a rabble rouser named Zen apparently.

As a newbie this was all rather confusing and after a while maddening.

Short story: another Admin let me baaack in while the one who kicked me off had this to say:

I've just returned to a thread and found that I've been baaaaned.

I'm not Zen, and I have a job.

Zen is a dick; I'm a lamb.

What more proof do you need?

I also think you should post your mistake apologize for your hasty trigger finger and gross lack of disgression.

I realize that some people are making Thai Visa a ###### up, but it ain't me.  If anything, I'm helping.

I Do not believe you, In any event your name is inappropriate

Later, I received this message:

sorry you've got problems because he thinks you're me :-).

Must say i like your style and your perception of things ;-)

give me a reply and we can talk somewhere else.

zen

Hey people I'm just trying to have a good time here and get informed about Thailand. Should it be so hard? I've got a hostile little devil from patpong on my shoulder telling my my name is innappropriate and another trying to meet me in a dark alley somewhere.

This place is very unnerving. Has anyone else got this type of treatment or similar experience or am I on my own here? I got a couple of decent replies on my first thread from some seemingly decent folks. Then I added my two cents on a thread about newbies. And then, BAaaaM! I was baaaaned.

Are people not allowed to say certain things around here?

Should I stay or should I go?

STAY I did believe that you were that fool Zen, and I apologize. Sorry. :o

Guest IT Manager

If we didn't have it, everyone would get bored I was told.

Oh well we do what we can. By the way, the baaaaaastaard above may find himself blackbaaalled as well.

Guest IT Manager

Boon Mee if I thought we could trust you I would make you head of the welcome wagon. If you promise not to say anything about the Gent may well.

Boon Mee if I thought we could trust you I would make you head of the welcome wagon. If you promise not to say anything about the Gent may well.

IT,

I'm the man for the job!

Me & the Gent have put aside our differences especially now that we have the new Bear Pit. We'll slug it out over there if the occasion arises. :o

Welcome back Lamby.

Now be a good lamb try to keep your nose clean; and what ever you do, don't make idle claims about who shaves their "hoo hoo dilly." :o

Get back to posting about jiengmai and ignore political wolves. It'll do you good.

Lovin', livin', learnin' on the TV.

Welcome back Lamby.

Now be a good lamb try to keep your nose clean; and what ever you do, don't make idle claims about who shaves their "hoo hoo dilly." :o

Get back to posting about jiengmai and ignore political wolves. It'll do you good.

And what is wrong with Wolves?

Welcome back Lamby. 

Now be a good lamb try to keep your nose clean; and what ever you do, don't make idle claims about who shaves their "hoo hoo dilly."  :o

Get back to posting about jiengmai and ignore political wolves.  It'll do you good.

And what is wrong with Wolves?

They give nasty bites. :D