Please Vote - of these 4 scooters, which color do you like best

Which color to choose for Honda Click  

29 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Please vote.

I'm buying a 2015 Honda Click Idling Stop tomorrow. These are the 4 colors to choose from, and I am completely undecided as to which color to get.

Please tell me which one you like best.

Thank you. post-137654-0-88591300-1431429941_thumb.

Color and style mean something to me, especially when I'm about to spend 52,000 baht on it.

I'm getting this Click, because it's one of the best scooters on the market (but the colors that it comes in are boring).

If they had it in yellow, I'd buy it -- but they don't have it in yellow. These are colors to choose from, as scene in the pic - white, red, black, and blue. NO yellow.

White. Looks larger too.

Great choice, but unfortunately it will apparently eventually turn yellow and then not look so large..but yellow is a nice colour as already commented on here..as long as it matches the helmet for best safety colour combo...

WOW , that scooter looks like the "united colors of Beneton". Showing my age . If the Honda Click is the bike your going to buy ( Yamaha Spark / Exciter prefered ) , then the BLUE one , closley followed by the WHITE .

Serious answers for you OP

Black loses color/shine because of the sun, Scratches very visible

Blue is just to pale, much nicer in brighter blue

Red is a personal choice,

White is best for keeping color, scratches not as visible and neutral., dirt is visible though

I would go either white or redthumbsup.gif

Had Black, always looked dirty, only clean for 30 minutes after a wash, plastics fade rapidly looks shabby quite quickly

The Red will fade with the Thai sun

Blue is Ok, but not my choice, but I prefer White overall, always look fresh and doesnt show any marks as easy as the others.

I bought a blue one last year but it was a bright blue. I don't like the look of that one. If you want to stand out from the crowd then go for white. Most scooters seem to be red, blue or black. I enjoy my click and it nips along. Only done 1500 km on it as I don't stay in LOS full time but I live in a rural area and have punctured the rear twice and the front once already. Fine for in the town.

Sent from my KFTT using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

I was expecting a motorbike.

Perhaps even a nice one.

Scooters are scooters. Colour and style means nothing.

Saying that, I agree with Lemonjelly, the yellow one looks the best.

I think if someone cannot get the colour they want, they should go back to their home country.

Or if you want to stay in the scooter realm, the Honda Wave or Dream go forever and handle the potholes better

Cheaper on juice too .. Clicks drink it up apparently

I think you are getting Clicks mixed up with the Fino, which are horrendous on juice.

Archived