discusting behaviour of farang against a girl in bkk

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Absolutely disgusting display, makes me ashamed that a man, any man, could behave in such a manner toward any female, there is no justification for that guy's behavior in my book.

If he had been attacked it would have been well deserved.

Wonder what it was about?

Near the end when she got away she could have outran fat b*****d easily, but seemed reluctant to do so........why?

It's a funny old game..........isn't love grand?

Edited by CharlieH

Again, people don't get involved. Why? I don't understand.

If I had seen that, there is absolutely no doubt I would have put that guy on his ass.

What a pathetic piece of shit he is.

Agree, where are the motocy guys when you really want them to let loose.

If I had seen that, there is absolutely no doubt I would have put that guy on his ass.

That one time you don't mind seeing 10 motorcycle guys giving him a severe beating and they are no where to be seen...

Because what goes on between a man and his wife is no one's business but theirs.

If she ASKS for help, that's another matter entirely but I've seen more than a few people intervene only to get a kicking from the guy AND his ostensibly battered wife.

My first instinct would have been to ask the woman if she wanted/needed help.

If she said "no, it's ok", that's it; none of my business after that

Edited by Cypress Hill

Because what goes on between a man and his wife is no one's business but theirs.

If she ASKS for help, that's another matter entirely but I've seen more than a few people intervene only to get a kicking from the guy AND his ostensibly battered wife.

Wrong. But I appreciate a (deleted) perspective.

No guy should ever slap, punch or headbutt a woman...ever.

And I could not standby and let it happen. He would have been sat down until he stayed down and the woman could decide what she wanted to do. I doubt that fat piece of goo could have done anything...but I sure wish he would try.

She clearly wanted to get away from him and when she got the opportunity she took it.

That one time you don't mind seeing 10 motorcycle guys giving him a severe beating and they are no where to be seen...

until someone posts the video here and the peanut gallery starts rabbiting on how Thais are cowards and fight in packs.

they can simply do no right.

What disturbs me is the brain trust on the youtube's comments.

Remarks like "no farang sould act like that" - no farang? - no man, in fact no human, should act like that. its not an interracial thing its abuse, plain and simple.

Maybe she just robbed him and he was trying to march her to the local police station, anyway, no excuse for that behaviour. Shame that so many knuckle dragging Simians are coming to TH nowadays, the hippies were annoying but this is worse.

And I could not standby and let it happen. He would have been sat down until he stayed down and the woman could decide what she wanted to do. I doubt that fat piece of goo could have done anything...but I sure wish he would try.

She clearly wanted to get away from him and when she got the opportunity she took it.

<deleted>

Well, if engaging my brain and being sure of the situation before wading in like a large but dim lummox makes me a coward, then fine.

Anyone can be a hard man behind a computer screen, bruv but it's on the street where it really counts

As I said, if the woman SAYS she WANTS or NEEDS help, that's an entirely different matter.

<deleted>

Well, if engaging my brain and being sure of the situation before wading in like a large but dim lummox makes me a coward, then fine.

Anyone can be a hard man behind a computer screen, bruv but it's on the street where it really counts

As I said, if the woman SAYS she WANTS or NEEDS help, that's an entirely different matter.

And if he beat her to death you'd be all dandy that you stuck with your decision not to intervene. Just walk on by.

What a piece of crap, hes human waste. Try intervene, if he continues being aggressive and doesnt stop hitting the girl give him a couple of legal slaps in the face.

Edited by BKKBobby

why wasn't the video sent or given to the police or is it a case of trial by Youtube which actually could result in a worst case scenario!

Edited by n210mp

And if he beat her to death you'd be all dandy that you stuck with your decision not to intervene. Just walk on by.

If he was beating her to death, that's different but that's not what he was doing, is it?

This is Thailand.

You don't get involved in other people's domestic disputes unless its truly life-threatening or you're asked for help.

I recently indicated to a guy , when he finally came out of his drug induced fit of violence against a girl for a few seconds (little boy sat on a motor bike watching) that I had filmed him. I hadn't. However he decided to set on me and running after me enabled the girl to CRAWL away from the scene, abandoning the kid. Maybe she didn't like having the shit kicked and punched out of her although she did get a few good ones in. I had a wife and kid in the car so wasn't going to get involved in that. In the future there will be a machete under my seat as a deterrent. Certainly not a gun.

This kind of stuff erupts so suddenly that most people don't know how to react. Nor do I really but I do react.

(image removed)

Absolutely disgusting display, makes me ashamed that a man, any man, could behave in such a manner toward any female, there is no justification for that guy's behavior in my book.

If he had been attacked it would have been well deserved.

As I see it, the fight was not one-sided.

She apparently started the fight (when the bus passed), apparently didn't shout out for help and at the end stole his phone.

One can only speculate at what this was about and about who was in the wrong.

I don't resort to violence, but I can understand that some people can lose their temper in some situations, especially when violence is the only retribution that can touch the other side.

Post removed. Stop this bickering please. Let it go!

7) You will respect fellow members and post in a civil manner. No personal attacks, hateful or insulting towards other members, (flaming) Stalking of members on either the forum or via PM will not be allowed.

You may have differing opinions, but dont get personal.

That's not his wife, its a hooker. At the start of the video he snatches her bag, rifles through it then tosses it back like he's looking for something.

Nana BTS, Sukhumvit 7, late at night, you might be right but even if so, it never justifies what hes doing. If she had stolen something from him or been with another guy then that is simply a part of what he can expect from a lady of the night. She hustles for a living. Walk on by, or tell the cops if shes stolen something expensive. Edited by BKKBobby