discusting behaviour of farang against a girl in bkk

Have not kept up with this topic since the beginning.

My little bit to add.

I know this area and flame if you want, but am fairly safe there.

Rest and recreation I think it used to be called,

The guy is way out of order, no matter if she is his wife or a hooker.

Let's not go into the wife bit; I have a Thai wife and under no cicumstances would I head but her, never.

Same is true for a hooker.

The problem is police.

I know there are police a plenty around Nana, but what is their job?

Money is the simplest of answers.

In a civilised country the police have a mandate to protect people, be they husband and wife or hooker and john.

It is not for the passer by to get involved, the passer by should inform the police.

There was plenty of time, from viewing the video , for police to act. Did they?

Then a court can determine who was at fault; my opinion both, but as a man I know how I should act towards a woman or anyone and that is not by physical assault.

Edited by buhi

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Again, people don't get involved. Why? I don't understand.

If I had seen that, there is absolutely no doubt I would have put that guy on his ass.

What a pathetic piece of shit he is.

Because what goes on between a man and his wife is no one's business but theirs.

If she ASKS for help, that's another matter entirely but I've seen more than a few people intervene only to get a kicking from the guy AND his ostensibly battered wife.

My first instinct would have been to ask the woman if she wanted/needed help.

If she said "no, it's ok", that's it; none of my business after that

So very true... I once made this exact mistake about 25 years ago, walking along the high street where I lived in Manchester UK, across the road this bloke started to lay into his GF/Mrs, and I mean full blown punches, not slaps? I shot over and said hey mate go easy, he turned round and told me to <deleted> Off! I one arrowed him onto his ar $e, to have his Mrs to start at me for hitting her BF?? <deleted>... I said sorry, you two carry on - never got involved again with any pair of Loons like that, gotta say though I think on this occasion I would have one arrowed him too, I don't like bullies... as bad as a common Thief, remember this little Gem and instant Karma, Russian bag snatcher gets stopped dead in his tracks - enjoy!

If I had seen that, there is absolutely no doubt I would have put that guy on his ass.

Agree, where are the motocy guys when you really want them to let loose.

That one time you don't mind seeing 10 motorcycle guys giving him a severe beating and they are no where to be seen...

The whole thing screams "set up" to me. Three things, how does a camcorder get them on the sound track at that distance, how do they know it was his "wife" ( looks more like a temporary GF to me ) and if it was genuine, the m'bike taxi guys would have done him.

It's not the first time I've seen a set up on a Thai "reality" show. There was a show about girlfriends a few years back that had a staged fight in a bar between a BG and her "BF"- good enough to fool someone that knew nothing about Thai bar beers though.

I don't think I've seen any doco about Thailand that wasn't at least partly BS.

I was in a Nana Gogo many years ago and a guy was throwing a girl around ( not a fight ) and took exception when another guy asked him to stop. Few seconds later he got his ( well deserved ) beating from about 10 Thai guys. IMO Thai guys aren't slow when it's one of their own getting done.

Edited by thaibeachlovers

Because what goes on between a man and his wife is no one's business but theirs.

If she ASKS for help, that's another matter entirely but I've seen more than a few people intervene only to get a kicking from the guy AND his ostensibly battered wife.

My first instinct would have been to ask the woman if she wanted/needed help.

If she said "no, it's ok", that's it; none of my business after that

So very true... I once made this exact mistake about 25 years ago, walking along the high street where I lived in Manchester UK, across the road this bloke started to lay into his GF/Mrs, and I mean full blown punches, not slaps? I shot over and said hey mate go easy, he turned round and told me to <deleted> Off! I one arrowed him onto his ar $e, to have his Mrs to start at me for hitting her BF?? <deleted>... I said sorry, you two carry on - never got involved again with any pair of Loons like that, gotta say though I think on this occasion I would have one arrowed him too, I don't like bullies... as bad as a common Thief, remember this little Gem and instant Karma, Russian bag snatcher gets stopped dead in his tracks - enjoy!

Excellent.

That one time you don't mind seeing 10 motorcycle guys giving him a severe beating and they are no where to be seen...

The whole thing screams "set up" to me. Three things, how does a camcorder get them on the sound track at that distance, how do they know it was his "wife" ( looks more like a temporary GF to me ) and if it was genuine, the m'bike taxi guys would have done him.

It's not the first time I've seen a set up on a Thai "reality" show. There was a show about girlfriends a few years back that had a staged fight in a bar between a BG and her "BF"- good enough to fool someone that knew nothing about Thai bar beers though.

I was in a Nana Gogo many years ago and a guy was throwing a girl around ( not a fight ) and took exception when another guy asked him to stop. Few seconds later he got his ( well deserved ) beating from about 10 Thai guys. IMO Thai guys aren't slow when it's one of their own getting done.

A camcorder? Have you heard of smartphones? One or two people carry them these days

Sound track? What soundtrack? You mean the noise of the traffic and the occasional shout from the girl?

"That distance"? What distance? The footbridge over the turning for Sukhumvit soi 7?

The moto-taxis wouldn't necessarily have gotten involved 1. Because they've probably bitch-slapped their women in public too and 2. She may have stolen something from him and - IN THEIR EYES - deserved what she was getting.

Have you considered offering investigative expertise to the Royal Thai Police as a consultant?

A camcorder? Have you heard of smartphones? One or two people carry them these days

Sound track? What soundtrack? You mean the noise of the traffic and the occasional shout from the girl?

"That distance"? What distance? The footbridge over the turning for Sukhumvit soi 7?

The moto-taxis wouldn't necessarily have gotten involved 1. Because they've probably bitch-slapped their women in public too and 2. She may have stolen something from him and - IN THEIR EYES - deserved what she was getting.

Have you considered offering investigative expertise to the Royal Thai Police as a consultant?

So you are claiming a phone can record a conversation at that distance 55555555555555555555555555

Have you?

So you are claiming a phone can record a conversation at that distance 55555555555555555555555555

Sorry but WHAT conversation did YOU hear because everyone else who watched the video just heard background traffic noise and the occasional shout from the couple and the odd bystander under the BTS station

The structure of the station causes sound to reverberate.

A smartphone can certainly pick up that up as part of all the ambient noise but hey, if you can make out what they were saying to each other, then maybe you can fill us in

Seriously, join the RTP. You've got the brains for it

Have you?

Oooh. oooh I know this game.

Have YOU?

I see the ex SaS,seal,green berets,cia,underworld hit men,are out in force on this one.

Yepsmile.png Do you know what SAS stands for? Its what the rest of the british army call them

Yes everyone knows what it stands for.. Thailand is full of Ex SAS,

SAS (Statistical Analysis System; not to be confused with SAP) is a software suite developed by SAS Institute for advanced analytics, business intelligence, data management, and predictive analytics.

Sent from my c64

Edited by wow64

I see the ex SaS,seal,green berets,cia,underworld hit men,are out in force on this one.

Yepsmile.png Do you know what SAS stands for? Its what the rest of the british army call them

Yes everyone knows what it stands for.. Thailand is full of Ex SAS,

SAS (Statistical Analysis System; not to be confused with SAP) is a software suite developed by SAS Institute for advanced analytics, business intelligence, data management, and predictive analytics.

Sent from my c64

Well the truth is,they are known as the Shxt and Syphilis nick name within the army But I think it also fits in well over here thumbsup.gif

or Saturdays And Sundays as they are known in Oz. All the ex heroes that did a bit of a stint in the reserves and thinks that makes them battle hardened hard arse veterans... plenty of em in Thailand and taking cover here on TV behind their keyboards don't need a long neck and white feathers to be a goose though eh

Obviously a real bully always getting his own way this is what happens when mummy spoils her little baby boy, he could never take out his frustration on a male because he would never win in a face to face so a woman or a small child is his only option, this creep should be locked up for a while in a Thai jail and see how he looks after himself in prison without a woman to beat on, just a big woose and a cry baby I bet.

Obviously a real bully always getting his own way this is what happens when mummy spoils her little baby boy, he could never take out his frustration on a male because he would never win in a face to face so a woman or a small child is his only option, this creep should be locked up for a while in a Thai jail and see how he looks after himself in prison without a woman to beat on, just a big woose and a cry baby I bet.

If they had to lock him up for that they'd have to lock up a lot of Thai men as well, or do you think they are perfect gentlemen and never hit their girlfriends/ wives, 555555555555.

Look no one knows what happend!! you call him names,you film him and put it all over the internet What would you do if a Ladyboy/hooker stole your watch ,cleaned out your account stole your credit card. ( could be the case)

To me it does not look as bad as you all say and she/he is not really worried about it ,and you taking the vidio,was it for entertainment? If you are Bangkok thaivisa SAS why did you not intervene? Pathetic !!

This needs posting in the daily mail and see how he responds to such posts, Sorry but you are all making a mountain out of mole hill. Never ever judge a book by its cover.

NOT your BEER period

• 1 month later...

oh my gosh that was disgusting alright...

it's a pity none of the locals muay thai'ed his ass...

was the lady in question a local? or foreign?

i would have expected the locals to protect their own a little more.. fiercely? maybe that's just me.. and it's always easy saying shit behind the keyboard... i would have liked to stop him.... whether she did right or wrong.. he crossed the line the moment he used physical force..

repeatedly.... geesh.

what about this one:?

Whats he getting smacked up for....?

Maybe he was drunk and did something stupid. Why didn't he defend himself? Obviously he ain't Texan. God, please don't let something like that ever happen to me, for everyone's sake.