Access To Google?

A_Traveller

Hi all,

I'm getting errors back when I load Firefox {default page google.com/ncr} and on this site the google link also fails {colour image for link not being displayed either}. IE doesn't show it though other sites like this one :o , bbc, etc. ok in both browsers. Is this just me or others seeing problems?

Regards

Hi all,

I'm getting errors back when I load Firefox {default page google.com/ncr} and on this site the google link also fails {colour image for link not being displayed either}. IE doesn't show it though other sites like this one :o , bbc, etc. ok in both browsers. Is this just me or others seeing problems?

Regards

I haven't been able to raise Google on IE or FF since last night!

Same problem here. I've called them and I've finally had a solution. The customer representative handed me the following address for the google page. You can use http://66.249.93.104 instead of www.google.com and everything will work just fine. I also have problems loading ThaiVisa, it takes a few minutes before I can log in and enter the main page. Hope they'll have everything sorted out asap.

I have had this problem too, and tried different browsers: safari, opera, flock. The problem remains.

I cannot reach google or gmail! The workaround IP is ok to reach google, but gmail is still not reachable. The gmail notifier cannot reach it, either.

The Ministry of Information, Communication and Technology (ICT) go's to far with trying to block content from the Google search engine.

Many website owners now-a-day use Google tools to improve the websites they build, services are Google Analytics, Google Adsense, Google Sitesearch.

And this all because it is sometimes possible to the content of websites blocked by ICT in the Google site cache. It is also funny to know that many Government websites are also hard to get.

Maybe the Thai government can also join China, all I have to say China is trying to open up, while Thailand is closing down on peoples freedom.

Since morning log in to site it has only worked right for about 5 minutes (and then crashed Firefox). Google and specific to this site "pagead2.googlesyndication.com" is not available so every page load requires a minute extra wait to time out the ads for top and side of forum page. Have had same problem earlier with www.speedtest.net load delay as Google can not be reached but once loaded the Internet is testing at full speed. Sites in US not running Google links seem to be loading as fast as any other day for me.

Google is still down both Google.com amnd Gmail.com

The IP of google is: 72.14.207.99 and Gmail.com is: 64.233.171.83. Ping is not possivble: Request Timed Out.

Don't know if it's related, but looks like it:

Since 2300PM yesterday CSLoxinfo is having really big problems with international links. Although they won't mention anything on their website, you will hear a recorded message when you call to the helpdesk.

ADSL is experiencing problems nation wide. Corporate leased lines same story :o

I asked the engineer how long it will take to solve the problems and provide the service I'm paying for. "Maybe two days sir". I asked him if he meant hours, but no it was days.

Judging from the configuration change they sent me for my router, it is very obvious that the majority working there really loves the try-and-cry method in diagnosing and solving problems.

Anyway, CSL is making a mess, which will probably have impact on other ISPs as well.

Want to help the Thai way in solving this problem? Go to the temple and pray this problem has disappeared tomorrow. The engineers are probably doing the same!

they all work for me ... from home and from my mobile phone

no probs either, google (firefox) and gmail (pop3 access in thuderbird) working fine through TOT Ipstar satellite (if relevant ...)

TOT in phuket can't access to google and gmail............ :o

thaivisa is very slow