Foul-mouthed bus driver brought to his knees

Rimmer

Foul-mouthed bus driver brought to his knees

n20Foul.jpg

PATTAYA:--A foul-mouthed bus driver ended up on his knees begging for forgiveness after one of the objects of his road rage complained to police.

Pattaya police stopped the First Transport Co. bus driven by Kamolthum Kaewcharoen as it reached the intersection of Sukhumvit and Thepprasit roads May 2. Kamolthum, 43, was made to get out of the bus and wait as a driver subjected to a string of profanities identified him.

The motorists complained that Kamolthum had been screaming profanities at drivers along his route, which the driver complained was not only unprofessional, but brought shame upon Thais in front of the Chinese tourists in his bus.

- See more at: http://www.pattayamail.com/localnews/foul-mouthed-bus-driver-brought-to-his-knees-47142#sthash.0yTNYY7o.dpuf

pattayamaillogo.png
-- Pattaya Mail 2015-05-15 footer_n.gif

Cant be a bus driver, he is wearing the rank of a flight capitain.

He likes the way it makes him look important. whistling.gif

Yes their are many like this in Thailand,,,, I think the Thai name for these dressed up Bus pilots,security guards,, car park woman,,, toll booth card handlers,,

etc etc is Kite- flyers as they fly their own kite 555

As an ex-merchant navy chief engineer and naval volunteer reserve officer who had to pass professional examinations and serve many years before being allowed to wear the four gold banded epaulettes I find it disgusting that these bus drivers should be wearing the same insignia, particularly when this guy was acting in such an unprofessional manner. The Chinese probably didn't understand what he was saying anyway!

n20Foul.jpg

"I do offer a complete and utter retraction. The imputation was totally without basis in fact, and was in no way fair comment, and was motivated purely by malice, and I deeply regret any distress that my comments may have caused you. or your family, and I hereby undertake not to repeat any such slander at any time in the future."

(courtesy of John Cleese 'A Fish called Wanda')

Hardly surprising.

There's an elevator operator/porter at the Bangkok Pattaya Hospital that appears to hold the rank of Admiral. blink.png

New are you?

Flight captain uniforms are given to the accident experienced who have actually taken flight successfully..

Most bus and van drivers qualify.

New are you?

Flight captain uniforms are given to the accident experienced who have actually taken flight successfully..

Most bus and van drivers qualify.

Nice one cyrilcheesy.gif