Salsa Baby!

khall64au

Kerry good writings :D

I used to live in HH for about a year. cant claim I know all that much about the place though. although I can say I knew where to eat :D

let me know if you plan a trip up to bangkok :o

the "real" hh forum has been on life support for years , its just a clique of expats there patting each other on the back.

like being in a village pub/ bar in cornwall or dogsdick,dakota with half a dozen old regulars coughing and farting all night.

most talked about thing there is the new branch of lolitas blow job supermarket.

And that is what all the fuss was about?

Pleasant as it was was, hacks I know from the UK dailies could manage that without leaving their PC.

Next time, try the real HH forum for a test, this bit of TV is dead and dying.

Thankyou very much Mr Ollie - you just gave me A :D BRILLIANT IDEA!!! :o

the "real" hh forum has been on life support for years , its just a clique of expats there patting each other on the back.

like being in a village pub/ bar in cornwall or dogsdick,dakota with half a dozen old regulars coughing and farting all night.

most talked about thing there is the new branch of lolitas blow job supermarket.

Well, your answer suggestes you check them out and therefore you know that what you have written is not true! But then, they speak highly of TV as well!! Me? I like to use both, but less and less here, because there is no debate and no discussion about the town and whats happening there. If this thread had been posted there it would have probably run to several pages by now and not just the clique of ex-pats you talk about contributing.

And just who sustains the various regional forums on TV?

It'll be nice to think this post survives the next time I look in?

I find the 'real' HH forum interesting, very few flame wars and I have learned valuable things about living there from expats who have a lot to share.

Agree 100% JohnnyK. It certainly has a lot more up to date info about the HH area than this one, but I guess that's true of all local forums, as their members are specifically interested in or live in that one area.

By the way KHall, hope you changed the name of your Tiger Tales article. You visited very beautiful areas, but I don't think it made HH sound in any way "exciting". More peaceful & serene.

“The settlement was easy and we purchased our dream home at a quarter of the price than what we could buy in England,”

Can you tell us how 2 farangs waltzed into Phuket and "purchased a house"?

In my opinion, it's kinda misleading to leave out the fact that they:

1) Had to put the land title in a Thai citizens name

2) Set up a viable company with a cash infusion that may be illegal when the time comes to renew their visas

3) Either Mr. or Mrs. Mayne is a Thai citizen

Is there another way no one else knows about?

Thanks

Edited by Buckwheat