Making Cheese Thailand Pattaya

I am completely set up to make cheese, have all required equipment and ingredients, with the exception of the milk. I have tried all store bought pasteurized 100% whole milk here with terrible results.

If anyone may has an idea where I may be able to purchase quality milk in the Pattaya area that would be greatly appreciated. It can be goat, cow, lama, hell I think even water buffalo would do just fine.

I am really quite desperate here, I am one step away from starting to solicit mother with infants. ;)

post-56061-0-78220000-1431788747_thumb.j

Not much milk sold in LOS is farm fresh. Some of it is reconstituted powdered milk. What you need is non-pasteurized. You need to 'Find a Friend with Some Dairy Cows'....maybe someone up around Chang Mai!

Not so far from you is the Banbung dairy co-op, Google dairy co-ops Thailand Chonburi they should be top of the list with all the contact details.

Dairy co-ops are paying farmers about 18 bart /kg , you should get raw milk for about 25 baht/kg.

If they will not supply you go to the milk collection point at about 8am ,and talk to some farmer direct,if the co-op tests the milk ,not all do ,ask the farmer for his milk slip should have BF% Protein ,and TS + Somatic cell count, it should read between 200 000-400 000 ,any higher the milk will not be that clean,

Now days raw milk is almost free of any antibiotics,use to be a problem, now if farmers milk if found with any antibiotics in they are fined 30- 40 times ,of the amount of milk they sent , or 1 month's + production,hit them where it hurts in the wallet.

Not much milk sold in LOS is farm fresh. Some of it is reconstituted powdered milk. What you need is non-pasteurized. You need to 'Find a Friend with Some Dairy Cows'....maybe someone up around Chang Mai!

More than you think,here in central Lopburi they are sending at least 100 ton day down to the factories in bkk and Ayutthaya , Mortlec Sarlarburi the home of the Thai Denmark milk company,with Pakchon up the road they must be receiving at least 100 ton /day,the Thai /Denmark factory at Sukontie receives a lot f fresh milk

The Thai /Denmark company is the only milk company that uses only 100% fresh milk,no milk powder.

South of bkk is Ratchaburi lot of milk producers there, then nera by Nong Poe ,that was integrated by H M King. and they do they own packaging,

Lomsak, CM + others in Isan.

• Thanks 1

• 2 years later...

Resurrecting this thread, is there any place in Nakhon Sawan province or surroundings to buy raw milk? Google didn't return anything. We are planing to produce cheese in small quantities in the farm, only for family consumption, but there is no cows around, only bulls! I'm willing to pick up the milk every week.

Thanks!