Foreign Man injured in Chinese-led Road Rage incident in Central Pattaya

webfact

Not sure what the transgenderness of the partner has to do with the relevance of a report of road rage against this fella. I guess just some click-bait for the hetero-haters.

Maybe it was their way of breaking the news to him

You know, that would explain the facial expressions on the OP photos. He looks like he's asking "say what?", and she looks pretty pissed that they told him...

Or, he can just be asking if this really, truly has to get published...

Hard to tell.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Have my doubts it was a Chinese person as the headline would have you believe. They may have been Chinese in appearance. How may Chinese have local thugs on speed dial? Doesn't take a rocket scientist to determine the likely nationality.

"Doesn't take a rocket scientist ..."

Which explains so many things posted here at TV.

Plenty of rocket scientists on TV. Einsteins, Uri Gellars as well 555

He probably did something silly to provoke the attack.

As usual our resident Thai apologist wants to blame the farang. Disgusting

We don't know what caused the attack , if the locals started an unprovoked attack on a foreigner they are of course guilty.

The car driver called his Thai friends and moments later a group of 5-6 Thai men arrived and attacked the foreign bike driver.

coffee1.gif

Of course. For a minute I thought from the headline this was a Chinese man

fighting man to man with a farang man. Instead after reading the story it was

the standard pack of 6 Thai cowards fighting one farang. Please Buddha ,

for just one time, can there be a story about a one on one fight involving a

Thai man ????

He probably did something silly to provoke the attack.

As usual our resident Thai apologist wants to blame the farang. Disgusting

We don't know what caused the attack , if the locals started an unprovoked attack on a foreigner they are of course guilty.

BUT, it was YOU that said "He probably did something to provoke the attack" How do you know "probably"

Why do you Thai apologists always want to chime in when you dont know any facts ?

The car driver called his Thai friends and moments later a group of 5-6 Thai men arrived and attacked the foreign bike driver.

coffee1.gif

Of course. For a minute I thought from the headline this was a Chinese man

fighting man to man with a farang man. Instead after reading the story it was

the standard pack of 6 Thai cowards fighting one farang. Please Buddha ,

for just one time, can there be a story about a one on one fight involving a

Thai man ????

Marine Bar.

Not sure what the transgenderness of the partner has to do with the relevance of a report of road rage against this fella. I guess just some click-bait for the hetero-haters.

Now i have nothing against transgender people (especially my man bits) but as the PC west now has forms saying transgender and people of transgender feelings are always harping on about how normal this is ,i feel that if they wish to be seen as a legitimate class of people then it is polite and natural to either say male ,female or transgender ,you cant have it both ways (and no that is not a pun)smile.png

Why did the story need to refer to the fact that his partner was transgendered, it's has nothing to do with the story.

"The man and his partner made their way to Pattaya Police Station" would have been sufficient.

Exactly. Then, one reads from 'some' heteros on why gays are so outspoken or have to tell everyone who they sleep with. Could it be that it is not necessarily the LGBT community? Course not! Ya, right.