Norwegian man found dead hanging from mini fridge in Udon Thani

webfact

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anybody know if it's the same guy who was topic of a thread not long ago, when he wanted some morphine from the hospitals and cops showed up?

Please see older thread:

Norwegian had/has a problem in Udon.

P.S. Just Googled it and found some scary stuff. Norwegian man committed suicide in Udon Thani in 2011.

http://www.udontalk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12160

Too many suicides in Udon Thani, to be honest. Of course no foul play involved. RIP....wai2.gif

personally speaking if i found myself trapped in Udon, i might just end it all.

You gotta love the police here. Zero investigation, "We assumed he committed suicide because of his headaches".

Anyway, whatever happened to him, RIP. He has gone to a better place.

Edited by EmptyHead

You gotta love the police here. Zero investigation, "We assumed he committed suicide because of his headaches".

"You gotta love the police here. Zero investigation, "We assumed he committed suicide because of his headaches'

This is Rural Thailand. Autopsies and other forensic examinations are unknown. 20 years from now, DNA Analysis will have reached rural Thailand also etc etc . In the meantime ?

= "He has gone to a better place". Heaven? Too boring. Hell? Even hotter than Thailand. Whats left? = Pattaya !

Cheers.

It's really scary how many foreigners committed suicide in Udon Tani.Just Googled it and found many suicides.

The big question is was it really suicide? The story with his migraine and the fact that you can even get morphine in Thailand, ( which doesn't necessarily help ) and other medicine, for example Tramadol, etc..raises many questions.

And if there's no medicine in Thailand available for the poor guy, wouldn't a trip to his country of origin help to find the right doctor/medication?

I just don't understand why the case seems to be closed, without any further investigations.

"You gotta love the police here. Zero investigation, "We assumed he committed suicide because of his headaches'

I

This is Rural Thailand. Autopsies and other forensic examinations are unknown. 20 years from now, DNA Analysis will have reached rural Thailand also etc etc . In the meantime ?

= "He has gone to a better place". Heaven? Too boring. Hell? Even hotter than Thailand. Whats left? = Pattaya !

Cheers.

Brilliant swissie. As always I laughed.