Australian man survives shooting in Surat Thani

webfact

Ah....just another day in the southern areas like Samui, Phuket, Phangnga, Krabi , Koh Tao etc......nice Southern People. Keep on coming farnag and other tourists and retirees to retire here permanently and maybe instantly. By the way, curious....aren't all these Southern Thug zones run and controlled by the Democrats? Interesting!

at least we dont have to put up with all the red terrorists and drug dealers of the northern zones, much rather live here than the ptp scum breeding pits of your locale, talk about the pot/kettle.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah....just another day in the southern areas like Samui, Phuket, Phangnga, Krabi , Koh Tao etc......nice Southern People. Keep on coming farnag and other tourists and retirees to retire here permanently and maybe instantly. By the way, curious....aren't all these Southern Thug zones run and controlled by the Democrats? Interesting!

Yu'p sure is a DEM's strong hold, and just who's stomping ground is it? Yu'p again you guessed it, the masquerading monk, O'l Sutep, that fine pillar of the community.

and strangely enough most southern people cant stand him or his family as they know the truth about them

Yu'p sure is a DEM's strong hold, and just who's stomping ground is it? Yu'p again you guessed it, the masquerading monk, O'l Sutep, that fine pillar of the community.

Gosh, Nick167 and aussieinthailand, one Australian resident (not tourist) gets wounded in a shooting incident, the circumstances are, very, unclear, and you sick guys at once jump into generalising conclusions about the Southern people, the Democrats, Suthep, wow guys!

After a German girl got mugged and raped in Chiang Mai, have there been some looney losers writing bad sh.t about all the people from the North being criminal 'red' thugs controlled by UDD/PTP and inspired by the fugitive clown, O'l Thaksin, that fine pillar of the community? No, hmm? Nuance, nuance...

Gosh, Nick167 and aussieinthailand, one Australian resident (not tourist) gets wounded in a shooting incident, the circumstances are, very, unclear, and you sick guys at once jump into generalising conclusions about the Southern people, the Democrats, Suthep, wow guys!

After a German girl got mugged and raped in Chiang Mai, have there been some looney losers writing bad sh.t about all the people from the North being criminal 'red' thugs controlled by UDD/PTP and inspired by the fugitive clown, O'l Thaksin, that fine pillar of the community? No, hmm? Nuance, nuance...

yea..... what he said .

If he was shot while driving, why is there no apparent damage do the car? Seems far fetched that he was driving with the windows open and that all projectiles missed the car and only hit him.

Just another day Assasination-paradise - 10,000 B and all is fair game seems like and the Police couldnt care less, ah that Thainess sick.gif

Well there are over 20,000 gun murders every year in Thailand, 55 a day, and that's just the gun murders, not the attempted murders such as this one, so the police do have a lot of work to do.

It's a Thai thing, Westerners that haven't lived here for about 10 years or so wouldn't really understand.

Well the OZ Gov Travel Advise does say not to travel down south, let alone live there. This will indeed do wonders for Tourism; I can see a lot of travel plans being changed from South to North Thailand. Thems the breaks!

you don't shoot someone unless there is a reason assassination attempt ? I wonder what this mans worth ?it sounds like a money job.

Sounds like a monkey job.

Should have paid that extra amount and gotten the police to do it.

coffee1.gif

Buy expensive, cry only once.

Edited by DLang

If he was shot while driving, why is there no apparent damage do the car? Seems far fetched that he was driving with the windows open and that all projectiles missed the car and only hit him.

I don't think that is his car. The soi plod said to the cameraman " 'ere, you cant park yer motah there my son " ( I have been watching a lot of Minder episodes lately 0

Why does Edward Woodward have so many Ds in his name?

Because otherwise he'd be called Ewar Woowar.

I'll get me coat.

I was wondering why you have so many o's in your name?

Becuase otherwise it would be wlml......

Who Dunnit?

Lets see 1 The thai wife arranged it

2 Dodgy business partner

3 Prevously upset a thai too much

4 failed suicide attempt

5 got the wrong man

6 None of the above

There is no information so far to indicate who is responsible.

The good news is he's alive and lets hope he knows who set this up.

Otherwise its time to get out of Dodge.

Just remember it could be you next ! Watch your back.

Are you making threats?????? Not nice if you are.

Who Dunnit?

Lets see 1 The thai wife arranged it

2 Dodgy business partner

3 Prevously upset a thai too much

4 failed suicide attempt

5 got the wrong man

6 None of the above

There is no information so far to indicate who is responsible.

The good news is he's alive and lets hope he knows who set this up.

Otherwise its time to get out of Dodge.

Just remember it could be you next ! Watch your back.

I'm with No. 4, I think he must be very quick to fire the gun, jump into the seat, get shot and then do the same thing again!!! But that's determination for you.

Why does Edward Woodward have so many Ds in his name?

Because otherwise he'd be called Ewar Woowar.

I'll get me coat.

I was wondering why you have so many o's in your name?

It's because Wooloomoolooo is where all the wool used to ship out of Sydney and it was cheaper to use wool in the dunnies than paper so all the sailors used to come running out and yell, "Oi, there is wool in me loo".. Sorry I can't do the accent.cheesy.gif

Just another day Assasination-paradise - 10,000 B and all is fair game seems like and the Police couldnt care less, ah that Thai

I hear fair game on you is 20 baht!Then some said free.

Wonder how many Thais would dream of being able to kill a farang, au gratuit.

The wife's brother ?

The wife's kik?

The wife....???

Obviously an attempted but botched suicide.

First shot he missed but got his left arm.

Second attempt he hit again but with a predictable result.

Will it ever stop?

No one told him about tall buildings?

Edited by Jimbolai

Another Brainless remark from an obvious Redshirt supporter and liked by similar idiots.......Why turn this into a political subject ???

doesnt take petrochelli to work this one out, just go straight to the wife , bit of rough interrogation and theyll have both suspects in the bag. if i was him i would blow town fast and not look back.

Right now he is doing that pulling the petals out of flowers thingee. Yes I will, No I will not, Yes I will, No I will not. He is procrastinating about emerging into the real world again. I hear he has sent his Superman costume to the cleaners to be cleaned and pressed. He misses the media prestige.

We don't know Mr. Woodward's background, but it's interesting to see the cheeky comments after a 64 year old man survives an assassination attempt. I hope he recovers and we hear the reason for said attack.

Probably posted something on TV that Stuphet didn't like.

Well I certainly admire the compassion of the wife. She wanted a quick and painless

end for him. Unlike that other Isaan woman who has her husband chained up and

beaten to death, and then barbecued. However it looks like the low rent hit men she

hired screwed up the job, so now the guys is in pain from the gunshots. Well at least

he is alive.......