Seka, Nong Khai/Bueng Kan Province

mobil1nsx

Danny, thanks for the information about the hotels in Seka! I will look for that restaraunt in the picture next time I am there so I can find the hotel across from it.

I am living here full-time now in a village near the mountain and a little closer to Ban Phaeng than Seka so I don't usually go to Seka very often even though its only about 15-20 minutes away from me.

OP, many nice expats around here, as Danny mentioned already. Start at Pip's across from the 7-11 and you will soon meet some very nice people that stay in our area. Steve's place and Peter's Pit Stop are good places to go, once you learn how to find them. The Pit Stop is almost directly across the lake from Steve's place and is usually only open on Sundays, but Peter has mentioned that he can open other days if you call and let him know your plans. The Pit Stop also has 2 very nice waterfront bungalows that are usually available.

Danny, thanks for the information about the hotels in Seka! I will look for that restaraunt in the picture next time I am there so I can find the hotel across from it.

I am living here full-time now in a village near the mountain and a little closer to Ban Phaeng than Seka so I don't usually go to Seka very often even though its only about 15-20 minutes away from me.

OP, many nice expats around here, as Danny mentioned already. Start at Pip's across from the 7-11 and you will soon meet some very nice people that stay in our area. Steve's place and Peter's Pit Stop are good places to go, once you learn how to find them. The Pit Stop is almost directly across the lake from Steve's place and is usually only open on Sundays, but Peter has mentioned that he can open other days if you call and let him know your plans. The Pit Stop also has 2 very nice waterfront bungalows that are usually available. Thanks Richard, il be up in 3 weeks, if you re around , ask for me, Cheers