AirAsia plane shudders to a halt in Phuket bomb scare

Lite Beer

How do you become a teacher when you have no brains?bah.gif

You come to Thailand

But it is much easier if you are born there.

This woman obviously has the brains of a whelk, has no knowledge of events outside of Thailand either, and full of 'how dare you'

She should be put away for her own safety, and the safety of others around her.

Is five years long enough though, she hasn't learned that much in the last thirty eight.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How do you become a teacher when you have no brains?bah.gif

Go to University for 5 years, flunk the exam, (get the examiner to pass you anyway) with your masters degree get a job teaching the next generation...

The vast majority of teachers in Thailand manage to do this !!

It might be a crazy reaction, but if you've had to concede liquid containers just over the 100ml limit at a Thai airport security check, you can appreciate her anger. I'd like to an investigation into how much those security agents profit by confiscating and reselling bottles of cosmetics, perfumes and toiletries. For some reason, Suvarnabhumi and Don Muang are the only international airports where I have had liquid containers confiscated.

You don't travel much then, do you?

Well travelled expert's comments. I guess only travel within the Kingdom!

Crazy lady has forgotten 9-11 , lives in a 7-eleven world more likely. Last time a few weeks ago when I flew from BKK to CEI ...there was the table with all the perfumes,bottles of water and one chap was complaining because he had his souvanhere ( bad spelling ) of Bangkok being removed from about his person. What was it ? A cigarette lighter and a bottle of butane gas for the refill. My tin of Baxters Lobster Bisque was put on the table but that soon went back in my bag. Can't take enough precautions at airports as far as I'm concerned.

It might be a crazy reaction, but if you've had to concede liquid containers just over the 100ml limit at a Thai airport security check, you can appreciate her anger. I'd like to an investigation into how much those security agents profit by confiscating and reselling bottles of cosmetics, perfumes and toiletries. For some reason, Suvarnabhumi and Don Muang are the only international airports where I have had liquid containers confiscated.

Never had a problem anywhere and I always travel with liquids in my carry on luggage. But then, I do follow the rules, with all my liquids 100ml or less and all nicely sealed in the ziplock bag ... you should try it sometime because unlike some rules, which "are meant to be broken", these ones certainly are not!

This woman changed her life forever over a few water bottles of water probably costing under $2 which she could have purchased soon after arriving in Bangkok, clearly uneducated about liquid rules that have been on planes for many years now, so sad and stupid, plus all the inconvenience she cased to so many people, the airline etc There is also no logic to telling Airasia staff as they are independently employed to the luggage inspectors who were doing their job trying to keep people safe. We all want to be safe in the skies. Silly ignorant, uneducated woman.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/todayinthesky/2015/05/21/man-strips-naked-at-charlotte-airport-upset-about-overbooked-flight/27704309/

People are naturally a little high strung around airplanes and airports. Probably because plane crashes can kill you. I think these are people who get away with this kind of s--t on a daily basis. Then they act out in airports or on planes.

Good job by the flight attendant and pilot for taking her seriously.

Edited by LivinginKata
off topic video removed

Headline says SHUDDERS to s halt, when in fact the plane just taxied to the stand to let passengers off and bomb squad on. I was expecting a report of a plane aborting take off just before reaching point of no return and then screeching to a halt etc etc .... talk about misleading. Hope they fine and lock up the idiot woman .... selfish person and stupid with it. Wonder who wears the trousers in hers and Mr. Zurich's household ? His probably still amazed he has got a woman half his age to realise what immature idiots some of them can be.

Just lock her up for 5 years and verged about it .

She guilty .

Yes many rude people on airport stuff , and immigration officer in the USA even more .

Just stay away fly less .

That's live .

How do you become a teacher when you have no brains?http://static.thaivisa.com/forum

I know many teacher in my live time , the had no brains , and actually very

Abusive too . I still dream about it after 40 years .

Many good teacher too. But most I had wher no good . Very abuseive .

I should sue the all , but I think most got what the deserve .

Wonderful world we living in . ?

What i absolutly not get is, they need more then 2 hours to clear the plane.

The guard at Central clear my car in less then 3 seconds with his metal detector.

Time for a staff turnover at the airport. I want real change......biggrin.png

What i absolutly not get is, they need more then 2 hours to clear the plane.

The guard at Central clear my car in less then 3 seconds with his metal detector.

Time for a staff turnover at the airport. I want real change......biggrin.png

They point a metal detector at your car, and it goes 'beep'... completely missing the trunk load of Semtex.

It might be a crazy reaction, but if you've had to concede liquid containers just over the 100ml limit at a Thai airport security check, you can appreciate her anger. I'd like to an investigation into how much those security agents profit by confiscating and reselling bottles of cosmetics, perfumes and toiletries.

Peanuts compared to the profits of the airport concessions who sell you a $4.50 bottle of water after the TSA confiscates your $0.25 bottle of water. One of my pet peeves in US airports.

As for "re-purposing" confiscated liquids, I'd be too suspicious that someone swapped out the contents for itching solution (or worse), fully expecting it to be confiscated.

I have a different experience.

I flew with a bottle of After Shave - Bottle full = 120ml, left was it now, 30 ml,

which I always kept in my small (most times) carry on bag only for flight-trips,

many times, for 2+years, between,

Udon Thani - most times Don Muang or Suvarnabhumi - also Phuket

and now from

Udon Thani - Suvarnabhumi - Zuerich-Switzerland - than Vienna.

Bag and bottle as carry on.

In Zuerich you have a tight new control, before bording to Vienna, no problem.wink.png

On my way back, a week later to Zuerich in Vienna Schwechat Airport - they stopped me.

And after approximately a dozen flights with that bottle, they took it from me.

I got a bit excited about that surprise, after so many flights. BUT, gone. rolleyes.gif

serious question:

what if you have TOURETTE in this country

and cannot control things like that ...

they fined a mentally ill woman recently for insulting some royal banner , no ?

Edited by maidee

Why are people obsessing over carriage and undercarriage?? Who gives a damn?

We ALL knew what they meant so therefore the right thing was said because it gave understanding of the situation.
Obviously they weren't putting luggage on top of the darned wheels.

According to the article the woman was just basically saying that if she could get liquid on board then so could a bomber.

There is nothing wrong with this comment at all, all the authorities are achieving through this immature and moronic paranoia

is forcing the REAL problem people to watch everything they say and therefore becoming more sneaky (helping to get their bad things aboard).

The same happened here in Australia, (being the biggest paranoid moron country of all)

Some guy had a violin and she (the over paid and under intelligent customs chick) asked what is in the violin case?

The man said well not a bomb, and said it completely as a joke, you could hear the humour clearly.

And all of a sudden all hell broke loose.

When a society loses it's humanity, and people are afraid of speaking, or feel too small to ever step up, then perhaps it is time for that society to die off and another one to come up.

there are less dramatic methods available to her - if she didn't really want to go away with the old fart

TIT will find some way to move the blame over to the farang instead

A few more years down the track (after she gets out) : This is gonna make her next Visa a little difficult for him to get her

Who wants a deranged woman on tow ??................done the older guy a favour if she got 5 years---it's saved him a load of cash-----bet he cannot thank her enough.

Would you go out of your way to get her a visa....................The Quote "old fart" may well be a decent man, but he should choose wiser next time.

water bottles in the undercarriage

noun: undercarriage; plural noun: undercarriages
a wheeled structure beneath an aircraft, typically retracted when not in use, which supports the aircraft on the ground.

The passenger compartment which carries the passengers is of course the "Carriage" (that which carries the passengers). The belly of the aircraft which contains the luggage hold and anything under the passenger compartment (The Carriage) is therefore referred to as the undercarriage. Since an aircraft has only one undercarriage, "undercarriage" is correct. Origin goes back to the days of horse drawn carriages.

Nonsense. cheesy.gif

You're winding us all up.

Not many A320'S around during the horse drawn carriage days from memory (might have been a bit before my times)

Undercarriage = wheels in simple terms

Hold = space under the main internal floor where the luggage and that lady's water bottles were hanging about

Quite correct. off topic, accident report form CO-OP England years ago (a little out of date) if in case of accident please state name of horse---TRUE

cheesy.gifcheesy.gif

Why are people obsessing over carriage and undercarriage?? Who gives a damn?

We ALL knew what they meant so therefore the right thing was said because it gave understanding of the situation.

Obviously they weren't putting luggage on top of the darned wheels.

According to the article the woman was just basically saying that if she could get liquid on board then so could a bomber.

There is nothing wrong with this comment at all, all the authorities are achieving through this immature and moronic paranoia

is forcing the REAL problem people to watch everything they say and therefore becoming more sneaky (helping to get their bad things aboard).

The same happened here in Australia, (being the biggest paranoid moron country of all)

Some guy had a violin and she (the over paid and under intelligent customs chick) asked what is in the violin case?

The man said well not a bomb, and said it completely as a joke, you could hear the humour clearly.

And all of a sudden all hell broke loose.

When a society loses it's humanity, and people are afraid of speaking, or feel too small to ever step up, then perhaps it is time for that society to die off and another one to come up.

Feel free to leave our society if it bothers you so much. Anyone smart enough to make "jokes" like that, deserves to be rewarded with a few years spent in a special house.

How do you become a teacher when you have no brains?http://static.thaivisa.com/forum

I know many teacher in my live time , the had no brains , and actually very

Abusive too . I still dream about it after 40 years .

Many good teacher too. But most I had wher no good . Very abuseive .

I should sue the all , but I think most got what the deserve .

Wonderful world we living in . ?

You have certainly proved the point you make!