Huge problems with DTAC - Trinet transition

DTAC informed us that we needed to get a new SIM.
It would have no consequences, it would just be a technical thing.

Everything looked fine, until we got our Trinet bill, dated 2/4/58
I want to warn all of you that if you pay a Trinet bill, via online banking, you need to notice that the company name changed - It's not DTAC anymore.
DTAC and Trinet don't use the same account.
I didn't notice this, so I filled in DTAC in the online banking system (also because the header of the bill still says DTAC).

The same day I called to DTAC to tell them about my mistake.
They said it's no problem and would transfer the money from DTAC to Trinet.

Since then our telephone line gets cut regularly because the bill in the Trinet system says : not paid.
I went to the service center in Sri Racha twice, but the just refuse to help - they say I have to call to the DTAC callcenter.

Then I went to the service center in Central Pattaya festival twice, which is 50 kms driving each time.
They say they will solve the problem, they open our line, but the service gets cut again after a few days.
They printed a receipt for me to prove I had paid.

So, yesterday I went the service center in Sri Racha again, after the line being cut off again. I was very angry.
This time they opened the service again (probably because I was extremely angry), but only for 7 days.

I am desperate.
Did anyone have the same problem?
Did you manage to get if fixed?
I have lost several days on this and a lot of money.

I don't know what to do.

How much have you lost in earnings compared to the Trinet bill?

Could be worth just paying then trying to get the overpayment back from DTAC, at least that should stop you getting disconnected and you'll be in credit if they finally sort out the funds transfer between the services.

It's at times like these that swallowing the principle and just paying the money works out for the best.

It's not a lot of money. In fact, I have lost more money on trying to fix the problem than what's on the bill.
I am considering swallowing the principle, as you said, and pay the bill one more time, but not without making a big fuss about it.

They will probably not allow me to change to another provider if the bills are not fully paid.
But in the end I'll switch anyway. Too bad because we've been a customer for 10 years.
We absolutely want to keep our old telephone number. That's possible right - keep your old number and switch?

Anyway - customers of DTAC that pay via online banking - be warned.

The people in central festival Pattaya said me that the same thing happened to many people that pay at 7-11.

The cashier chooses DTAC instead of Trinet and then the mess starts.

I have called to the DTAC help line - several times - in total for 30 minutes.
Each time you call you are put on hold for 10 minutes and you pay for listening to their music.
The problem is within DTAC - I am already waiting for one and a half month for them to move the money between their internal accounts.

Archived