Driving School - Chaiyaphum

mrbojangles

Does anybody know of a Driving School in Chaiyaphum or near abouts?

The wife and daughter are going to Thailand when my daughter's school finishes for summer, so the wife wants to learn to drive whilst they are there and before I join them. She wants one of those block courses with a test at the end.

Any help greatly received and Buddha help Chaiyaphum when she gets behind the wheel tongue.png

My GF's niece, who lives with us, just turned 18 last month, and my GF went to the local Community College and signed her up for "Driving Lesson's".... Total cost was 2,500 baht for semi-private (2 students per car) with the promise of DL upon completion of the course.. I was impressed that such was offered until I found out that the total course consisted of 4 hours of classroom lessons and 6 hours of behind the wheel training, over a 2 Day period... The instructor took them for their Testing and obviously both students obtained their licences... I will be supplementing her "Behind the Wheel" training before allowing her to drive on her own...

Pianoman

I don't know if they're located in Chaiyaphum or not but I sent the Missus to a school called ID Driver and was completely satisfied. She did a course for learning how to drive with an auto transmission which included a little classroom training involving a simulator. It did include the driver license guarantee. Later she attended the school and learned how to drive a manual trans.

The school was reasonably priced and I never felt the need to "undo" any training she got.

If this doesn't help I've be inclined to call the school and ask for recommendations in your area.

Advice big car, big bumper, big (1st class) insurance and don't tint the front window so dark that cannot see at night. Now that they understand the rules of the road just need police that will enforce them.