90 day on-line reporting doesn't work!

I am based in Phuket.

The on line 90 day report I made on 6th May was approved within 24 hours .

Clearly the system did work ....................

Maybe there is now a problem ?

Nice to know it's working for someone. I've two friends that get the same message when they try.

You, myself and many others are getting the same message. My office told me that is was because my last entry was in 2008. It indicates the system cannot find your records.

I did this topic about it. Reply From Immigration About Message to Contact Your Offi.

I suggest you contact immigration to find out what your problem is.

There is a long discussion on this subject elsewhere.

It seems that the system isn't very tolerant, any missing or inconsistent data and it pops up the standard 'go to immigration' message.

Also a not-insignificant number of offices do not recognise the system as yet.

You, myself and many others are getting the same message. My office told me that is was because my last entry was in 2008. It indicates the system cannot find your records.

I did this topic about it. Reply From Immigration About Message to Contact Your Offi.

I suggest you contact immigration to find out what your problem is.

That's interesting. My last entry date was Aug 2006

It seems that the system isn't very tolerant, any missing or inconsistent data and it pops up the standard 'go to immigration' message.

The only box I can't complete is the 'flight number' - because I arrived by car. There's no asterix next to to it, so I assume it's not a requirement.

As I wrote, I'm in Phuket, I'd have thought they'd be using the new system

The only box I can't complete is the 'flight number' - because I arrived by car. There's no asterix next to to it, so I assume it's not a requirement.

As I wrote, I'm in Phuket, I'd have thought they'd be using the new system

A topic running in the Phuket forum on online reporting.

Online 90-day reports now possible in Phuket

Your entry is older than my entry so that could be the problem. My office suggested I get a re-entry permit and do a border hop to get a new entry so I could do online reporting.

The flight number is not required.

There's some great information been provided - cheers guys.

From what I can understand, If you haven't left the country since 2013 then online reporting will not work. Their data base cannot be updated unless you leave the country and re-enter with a new arrival card.

I just did mine successfully. It had no choice for USA as the nationality, so I had to choose American, which I don't usually enter on the paper 90 day. Then I had to refresh the captcha code before it would continue. I am also in Phuket, last entry was March, 2014.

I got my 'Pending' notification but it was never confirmed so I still ended up at CM immigration office!

It seems others have got this far too and nothing further, whilst others have had their 'Pending' confirmed OK.

The 'lady' at CM immigration was in a foul mood so I didn't bother to ask her why.

They're usually very pleasant there but not this one!

She practically snarled at me when I asked why there wasn't anybody issuing queue numbers!

Obviously she was having a 'bad hair day'!

I am based in Phuket.

The on line 90 day report I made on 6th May was approved within 24 hours .

Clearly the system did work ....................

Maybe there is now a problem ?

Nice to know it's working for someone. I've two friends that get the same message when they try.

There was an OP about this recently and a simple remedy was given for the problem. Sorry I can't be more specific than that.....I hoof it myself.

Has online reporting worked for anyone who's been here more than 3 years without leaving?

yup, did my on-line reporting on May 07, received email received email notification of approval on May 18. 5 years without leaving.

There was an OP about this recently and a simple remedy was given for the problem. Sorry I can't be more specific than that.....I hoof it myself.

I don't recall any post that had a solution for it.

If there was one I would like to know about it.

Immigration told me to do a border hop to get a new entry so I could do online reports.

• Like 1

To agogohome

Did you arrive in Thailand via Car? if not, perhaps if you put in the flight number of aircraft that you arrived in Thailand; it might accept that,

But once again, my American friend living in CM now for 9 years and for 3 of them as retired, only 4 days ago, at my request, tried to submit a dummy run at reporting on line. He advised me that he was able to log on; fill in the information required on the first page but was not able to submit it. The reporting system failed to acknowledge any sort of receipt, not even a message that suggested that the form was incomplete. So his conclusion is that it is still not up and running

As for me!, I have a retirement extension to my visa, I need to report by 2nd June, Yesterday 25th May I went to Star visa agency in CM, (I initially used them to arrange my retirement visa) they took my passport, made copies of what they needed including the Yellow book gave me a copy of my passport and told me that it would be back on Wednesday 27th May and pick it up at 3pm. Note: the woman at star visa told me that, "within 15 days prior to the reporting date in your passport, you need to address the matter of reporting". . I asked the girl there "Are you using the online 90 day reporting system yourselves" her answer No! She said I have tried but it is not working, has problems accepting information, and the stability of the system is erratic".

In any event it will cost me 1000 baht for their service which under the current circumstances is well worth it to me rather than traipsing all the way down to the immigration centre near the airport and going through the rigmarole of presenting my passport; might I suggest that many of you need to consider your time is worth money or should I say your leisure time has a monetary value to it....

The system is working. If your friend did not get the message to contact his local immigration office when he tried to apply it could be because of a browser setting blocking the pop up an error in the info he entered.

Just because one person has a problem does not mean the system is not working.

Of course a visa agent would tell you they are not using the online system and that it is not working. They like getting their fee for doing it.

• Like 1

I am in Bangkok and travel in and out of Thailand frequently. I have made 90 day reports in the past via mail, but tried the internet this time using Chrome. I got a message to come into Immigration. Back to mailing my 90 day reports, no big deal. System has a problem.

• Like 1

I am in Bangkok and travel in and out of Thailand frequently. I have made 90 day reports in the past via mail, but tried the internet this time using Chrome. I got a message to come into Immigration. Back to mailing my 90 day reports, no big deal. System has a problem.

You need to check with immigration to find out why you got the message It means your record was not found. There could be an error in their records that could be fixed.

• Like 1

I've tried so many times now, I've managed to memorise my passpot number!

It seems to me like the Java code on the page is rejecting the information before sending it - and the only field that's likely to cause that is the 'Date of Arrival'. Interesting to note people that have been here more than 3 years have managed it, though. I'm baffled!

I've tried so many times now, I've managed to memorise my passpot number!

It seems to me like the Java code on the page is rejecting the information before sending it - and the only field that's likely to cause that is the 'Date of Arrival'. Interesting to note people that have been here more than 3 years have managed it, though. I'm baffled!

I have been trying it since February when they first posted the link on the 90 day reporting page of the immigration website. I use Chrome most of the time and it helps me fill out the info. I have also tried it on IE.

As I said before the system cannot find your records.

I think it uses your passport number, date of birth and nationality for the search since those are what you can use to check the status of your application. I get a one line response in Thai that translates to not found.

I think immigration's response to me about the cutoff for the entry date was an approximate year.

• Like 1

I am due to report again on the 2nd June.

Have tried many times over the past few days without success.

Like the OP, I fill out the first page and double check it is correct, then get the same message he shows.

Phoned the immigration hotline and was told the program was 'down' even though others have been able to use it.

Have taken a photo of the completed front page then scanned it into the computer then printed.

I will take it to immigration on the 2nd June to check that the information in the system has been entered correctly.

If so will ask what they think the problem is.

Not too confident I will get it sorted for next time, but I hope so.

Will save a 3-4 hour round trip and having to trek around the Chong Jom market that my wife insists we go to.

• Like 1