Nakhon Pathom police chief, 10 other officers transferred

webfact

Three Major Generals and two Colonels???

I'm probably being too cynical, but I somehow think that the officer who was shot must have been related to someone important.

Or the officer shot was the cashier at the gambling den, making sure that the cash flow to Police HQ went uninterrupted !!

Has anyone else noticed, that the super investing, unusual wealthy honorable Chief of Police Mr Somyot is more frequently pictured without uniform?

Political ambitions?? That would be very bad!!

Another of your silly comments but I guess it keeps your post count up.

I'm not in a position to judge any post as being "silly". I leave that to those who seem better qualified in that area.

As for post count, I pay little attention to that area. Some of the best rebuttals have been submitted by "newer" posters.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Three Major Generals and two Colonels???

I'm probably being too cynical, but I somehow think that the officer who was shot must have been related to someone important.

Or the officer shot was the cashier at the gambling den, making sure that the cash flow to Police HQ went uninterrupted !!

Has anyone else noticed, that the super investing, unusual wealthy honorable Chief of Police Mr Somyot is more frequently pictured without uniform?

Political ambitions?? That would be very bad!!

The three pillars of society; government, judiciary and authority are all one and the same here wink.png