90 Day Online Report

patekatek

Has anyone been able to use the new online reporting for their TM47 in Hua Hin? I have been trying for a couple days to get my application submitted but seem to be getting nowhere. It would be interesting to know if others have had success.

Thanks!

Just drove from Bang Saray to Jomtien Immigration for bar-coded 90 day reporting. Was in & out in 5 minutes. Whole trip was 50 minutes. You can spend that long buggering about on-line form filling.

Yeah, but... Hua Hin/Cha-Am Forum M8.

I have to go to the Hua Hin immigration office to do a combined extension of stay / 90 day report early in June so I will ask them to confirm about this while I'm there

Please tell us what they answer, because I am interrested too

My wife and I went to Hua Hin to do my 90 day report. Before leaving we questioned the officer that handled my paper work and he told my wife that the trick to using the online application is to do it on the 15th day prior to the existing 90 day expiration. I can swear I tried on the 15th day, the 14, the 13 and even the 10th. Now I will have to wait to see if what he told us is true.

If anyone else has success, please post.

Just drove from Bang Saray to Jomtien Immigration for bar-coded 90 day reporting. Was in & out in 5 minutes. Whole trip was 50 minutes. You can spend that long buggering about on-line form filling.

Yeah, but... Hua Hin/Cha-Am Forum M8.

Was last week at immigration Hua Hin for 90 days reporting, ans also in and out in 5 minutes

Yes! A person can get in and out of Hua Him Immigration in a short amount of time. I just did it a few days ago. However, I have to drive 75 km one way to do my 90 day report. Therefore I have a little incentive to be able to complete an online 90 day report.

• 2 weeks later...

I have to go to the Hua Hin immigration office to do a combined extension of stay / 90 day report early in June so I will ask them to confirm about this while I'm there

Please tell us what they answer, because I am interrested too

I went to immigration today to do an extension of stay / 90 day report. I asked about the online 90 day reporting while I was there and she said it seems to work for some people.

Apparently they're fixing some issues with it in Bangkok. I don't need to do another report until September and she suggested that it might be working for everyone by then.

So there's no new information.

UKRULES, Thanks for your response. At least the officer you talked to gave a reasonable response to your question about being able to use the internet reporting. I have to report again in late August so hopefully they have more bugs worked out.

aidenai, since you have 7 days past the due date it might make it though the system but since you've waited this long I guess I would do as you're doing and make the long drive. I wish the Thai's would test and retest their internet platforms before offering them to the public. I doubt they even know what a "stress test" for an internet application is. There isn't a European or North American business that would stay in business if they offered an online product and then put it in service like they do over here.

yep it was all a bit like amateur hour - can only use IE, "text" boxes where text disappears if you don't get it right -

My email said I could track the application at their web address but seeing I would have to open IE again I didn't bother.

Worked for me got email with cert to printout and keep in passport within 4 days, 15mins to fill out the online form, I'm based in Cha am

I have not tried yet : many threads on TV about it, I don't know where to read the best procedure to do it because before it failed often

do you have a reliable site or thread " step by step " procedure ?

thanks !

Did my online reporting on 11 June 2015. Still pending!!!

Reporting is due on 24 June. Guess have to make the 130 km round trip.

I think the online report needs to be submitted at least 15 days prior to the report date, you did only 13 days befor. Be worth checking the threads on here.

I think the online report needs to be submitted at least 15 days prior to the report date, you did only 13 days befor. Be worth checking the threads on here.

No, the report has to be submitted between 15 and 7 days before the due date as clearly stated in the conditions when submitting your online report.

post-5469-0-95103900-1435196345_thumb.jp

So aidenai was reporting within the allowed period.

Sophon

I've been registered in the database. Approved on 23 June. However, still no email notification and the status is still 'pending'. For Immigration it was simply clicking the print button.

Edited by aidenai

No, the report has to be submitted between 15 and 7 days before the due date as clearly stated in the conditions when submitting your online report.

attachicon.gifOnline 90 day report.jpg

So aidenai was reporting within the allowed period.

Sophon

Did mine 10 days b4 and no problems.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

I did mine online 15 days before the due date. I received notification that the report was approved within two hours. Not ideal to have to use IE, but no great inconvenience. The only downside to reporting early is that the next date is 90 days from the actual report date, so you can lose some time.

Edited by khm2412

I did mine online 15 days before the due date. I received notification that the report was approved within two hours. Not ideal to have to use IE, but no great inconvenience. The only downside to reporting early is that the next date is 90 days from the actual report date, so you can lose some time.

The next report date is always 90 days from the date u reported.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

• 2 months later...

Here's a novelty. I tried to do my 90 day report online and after an approval last time, this time it came back Rejected. Nothing had changed, all paperwork in order. A message from the IO said to contact the office where my visa was issued. That was the Thai embassy in London, so I don't think they could have helped me.

So, I went to do the report in person at Hua Hin. They were their usual efficient and friendly selves and I made my report with no problems. I asked the IO why my online report had failed and she told me that only around 2 online reports in the Hua Hin office region are approved per day. She said that for other offices, the figure is higher, maybe 100 per day. She did not know the reason why this should be. It seems strange to have a quota system like this and to reject perfectly valid online reports, the acceptance of which would greatly reduce the workload in the immigration offices.

KHM2412, thanks for your update. It is beyond comprehension regarding the hows and whys surrounding Thai government rules and regulations. I firmly believe that this quota rule is in place so there are no displaced personnel at some of the immigration offices. In addition, I also believe that the average education of most government officials is equal to that of a Western/European 6th grader. I can tolerate it because I like it here and my cost of living is much less than in the States.

• 2 weeks later...