Drive car barefoot: legal in T'land?

Ask the Lawyer. He knows everything, but fails to accept work!

I don't know if he fails to accept work, but he definitely fails to offer complete / clear answers to many questions. I have asked several and found it useless. I don't read it anymore because the info is so rarely of any use.

And there is no option to offer replies. More often than not, TV members can answer or have already answered the question.

Lawyers don't work for free.

OP - just have slippers in front of your seat, nobody can see if you got them on before you stopped next to the policeman.

Also, I got once a Tenosynovitis, in my right great toe when driving barefoot and overburdened my toe.

NO, shirt, sure many times, when around 34 - 40 Celsius degrees

yes, was once asked, ordered to take my shirt on.

But more times the policeman are happy to look, even touch my breasts.

Think, most of the policmans wifes have less than me. lol rolleyes.gif

i drive an automatic with both feet, one over the brakes and one over the accelerator.

I know in Thailand they teach you to just use one foot, but i think thats dangerous and slower reaction times to go from one pedal to the other, plus yes you can get your shoes sole caught on the pedal or between the pedals... It does ache a little more but has saved me from many an accident when some fool brakes without any brake lights in front of me.

You should learn to drive with one foot like everyone else. There is a reason for it.

Don't know if there is a law against driving barefoot in Thailand, but it is illegal to not wear a respectable shirt. It is also illegal to not wear underwear when leaving the precinct of your home.

i drive an automatic with both feet, one over the brakes and one over the accelerator.

I know in Thailand they teach you to just use one foot, but i think thats dangerous and slower reaction times to go from one pedal to the other, plus yes you can get your shoes sole caught on the pedal or between the pedals... It does ache a little more but has saved me from many an accident when some fool brakes without any brake lights in front of me.

Not sure if you are serious...

But if you are you have gone a long way to tempering the overall sense of wisened superiority oft read on this site. Good work!!

You should learn to drive with one foot like everyone else. There is a reason for it.

Really? wink.png

-Jenny Adara- writes

"i drive an automatic with both feet, one over the brakes and one over the accelerator."

Me to, no big deal if you have a sensitive enough left foot. smile.png

http://jalopnik.com/why-you-should-brake-with-your-left-foot-434604934

http://www.autoevolution.com/news/how-to-brake-like-a-professional-racing-driver-82478.html

Left foot breaking thumbsup.gif

Left and right foot breaking, mixed tongue.png

Edited by ALFREDO

Which reason?

Longer time to get on the brake? wink.png

Edited by KhunBENQ

I think that if you are new to driving you can easily adapt to left foot breaking being the norm. For us older ones, who have been driving a long time, I think it's a no go as in an emergency your brain would take you back to right foot braking.

When I was rallying, many years ago now, sometimes I touched the break pedal with my left foot to help get around corners ... but never normally did that, anyway I needed the left foot for the clutch.