Has Trink Been Seen Lately?

nostrel

From the B Post ...last week... :o ...

No sooner did I become the Bangkok World's Nite Owl four decades ago than I found myself between a rock and a hard place.

On one side were the righteous, who demanded that I do my duty to stop white slavery in the Land of Smiles. ("Our hearts bleed for the poor women forced into prostitution.")

A tall order, but going into battle against Evil would give me the strength of ten.......& lots more....

he does the Book reviews... :D

BERNARD TRINK

his reviews are not very long they must take him half an hour to type up.

but has he been seen anywhere? said to be a slovenly looking gent by all accounts

has he been spotted cruising the bars ?

He's off to be the new South African health minister ...

I saw Trink about 2 months ago leaving Foodland in Patpong (I think they had a sale on Dinty Moore beef stew). Seriously though...he's gotta a big belly, pants pulled up to his nipples, and a g medallion on a chain around his neck. When I got to Silom I saw him get into a taxi with a Thai woman who was in her 50s.

No, sexy young things for the Niteowl!

A friend of mine works at the Post and sees Trink once a week. He doesn't use a computer, instead types on a typewriter. Walks in, hands in his book review, and walks out again.

I think he's on a pity salary.

Satisfying, well-balanced meals that are ready when you are!

From cupboard to table in minutes, DINTY MOORE® Canned and Microwavable Products are great tasting, well-balanced meals that will satisfy your whole family. Tender beef, fresh potatoes and carrots all simmered in a delicious beef gravy make DINTY MOORE® Beef Stew the #1 selling stew in the nation. Just heat and eat for a nutritious meal you can count on.

DINTY MOORE® Recipes

Varieties include:

Canned Products

Beef Stew

post-33122-1158518584_thumb.jpg