You Married? An Annoying Question?

I emulated konying's fine post, except exchanged "Where you from?" to "Are you Married?" so thanks for the idea konying ( btw..is that related to poo ying - as in poo ying so why mak mak?)

I'm certainly not in my twenties thirties forties any more..

But I still get the question all the time from Thai women who are "unattached" at the moment ( I don't mean literallycoffee1.gif, but that is true none the less )..

"You Married?"whistling.gif

Sometimes I say yes, sometimes I say no, and no, it doesn't annoy me. It's part of TIT 101

Over to you. How do you handle the persistent question? I ask because I know for a fact that you're getting it..giggle.gifon the side

I wish I did get this persistent question..................biggrin.png

This is only repetive question I do get: "Is it in yet?"

Sadly, this refers to money.......sad.png

rolleyes.gif

you're either in or out

funny how you're always in until you get marriedclap2.gif

People can tell I'm not married. I look happy.

Have you ever seen the unhappy farang husband with his overweight farang wife in the LOS? She is not impressed, tsk tsk..

Especially where the young hot Thai women hang out, part of the oldest profession in the world..

She looks on in disgust, As hubby has the "look" of despair..sad.png

wishing he was.....................alone

More then half Muang Trang and subbords knows we live toghether. So no more such questions. Still I feel this question, true the look of some ... why not me.

Strange but believe it, some ask me if he is ok.

He have the problem of iitcha "freinds", some even come present them at our house if he is not there.

Have you ever seen the unhappy farang husband with his overweight farang wife in the LOS? She is not impressed, tsk tsk..

Especially where the young hot Thai women hang out, part of the oldest profession in the world..

Doesn't sound like any of the many farang couples I know here. They're mostly very happy with each other, and sniggering at the laughable old man/farm girl stumbling on heels combos you see around town.

Maybe you're just projecting your prejudices?

Doesn't sound like any of the many farang couples I know here. They're mostly very happy with each other, and sniggering at the laughable old man/farm girl stumbling on heels combos you see around town.

Maybe you're just projecting your prejudices?

And perhaps you're just projecting yours.