Breaking bad DVD

stempy

Hi

Recently bought series 1 & 2 of Breaking Bad TV series, am now into it but cannot find the remaining 3-5 series, bought the originals in Pattaya market but nobody seems to stock these DVDs, do not have computer so am unable to download, any help?.

I saw some at the video store on the ground floor of Airport Plaza near the big fish tank.

Can't say for sure they are the ones you are looking for but they had more than one compilation for sale.

Loved the series, you have good taste, that's of course in you are ever in Chiang Mai

Loved the series too. I bought all of them in Bangkok - either in MBK or street markets. They're widely available at good quality in Bangkok so imagine they are in Pattaya as well. Be aware season 5 comes in two parts - thought I'd bought the lot then had to go out hunting again one last time to complete the series! After that moved to Orange Is the New Black to fill the void

Hi
Recently bought series 1 & 2 of Breaking Bad TV series, am now into it but cannot find the remaining 3-5 series, bought the originals in Pattaya market but nobody seems to stock these DVDs, do not have computer so am unable to download, any help?.S

stempy---you just download it from the net----- but if for some reason you can not do that.....PM me (I'm in Essan) I will pop it in the post to you.....even add the spin off series from it--"Better call Saul"----all about the shyster lawyer in BB....................... (that will be my good deal for the millennium.................coffee1.gif

PS---unless one of the good souls in Pattaya will just hand it to you..........................

Hi

Recently bought series 1 & 2 of Breaking Bad TV series, am now into it but cannot find the remaining 3-5 series, bought the originals in Pattaya market but nobody seems to stock these DVDs, do not have computer so am unable to download, any help?.S

stempy---you just download it from the net----- but if for some reason you can not do that.....PM me (I'm in Essan) I will pop it in the post to you.....even add the spin off series from it--"Better call Saul"----all about the shyster lawyer in BB....................... (that will be my good deal for the millennium.................coffee1.gif

PS---unless one of the good souls in Pattaya will just hand it to you..........................

But that would be illegal, wouldn't it? I'm surprised TVF allows wiggle room on this issue.

Oh that's right, if 'everyone' else is breaking the law, then I guess it is ok. It sort of like the same mentality that people have when there's a riot in town.

Hi

But that would be illegal, wouldn't it? I'm surprised TVF allows wiggle room on this issue.

Oh that's right, if 'everyone' else is breaking the law, then I guess it is ok. It sort of like the same mentality that people have when there's a riot in town.

post-156212-14329244859639_thumb.jpg

Hi

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByThaivisa Connect1432924485.037340.jpg

Excellent photo when some dume-ass from the EU or UK gets killed by a Thai (or Burmese)

But that would be illegal, wouldn't it?

Oh that's right, if 'everyone' else is breaking the law, then I guess it is ok. It sort of like the same mentality that people have when there's a riot in town.--Gumball

Seriously Gumball do you really equate--rioting, (smashing windows --destroying property----looting etc ) with a copy of a now finished TV program ? .

I don't think you live in Thailand Gumball---but the OP is living in---(pattaya) ----I say I do not think you live in Thailand because I can not imagine someone being naive enough to think that those market shops he his referring to actually send off to America to buy the genuine copies to sell on to their customers.

Then again --I could be wrong , in which case I guess I should hand my $14 Rolex oyster back in...................coffee1.gif

Does it get better.

I opened up my sisters full set back in the UK last month and ran the pilot. Thought it was cr@p and didn't look further - similar to that Hells Angels $hit series on FXHD which some friends love.

There's a lot of positive hype about Breaking Bad - so maybe it gets a lot better. That or I'm just getting too old to get into the new wave of anti-establishment pro-violence drama

Does it get better.

I opened up my sisters full set back in the UK last month and ran the pilot. Thought it was cr@p and didn't look further - similar to that Hells Angels $hit series on FXHD which some friends love.

There's a lot of positive hype about Breaking Bad - so maybe it gets a lot better. That or I'm just getting too old to get into the new wave of anti-establishment pro-violence drama

it took me three episodes to get addicted to it.

Archived