What are your favorite T-shirt slogans?

elgenon

I most like the PERVERT shirts that the Thai girls were wearing a year or so ago. The word "pervert" in capitals written across their chests, lol.

I still don't know if that was a statement about themselves or the reader.

I don't like it much,i generally use it to dry my nether regions after using the bum gun.

"I don't like it much"

Not sure what "it" is. You do realize many shops sell toilet paper. Saves a lot on laundry costs if you now normally use your clothing to wipe yourself.

I hate those 199thb shirts:

-You're girlfriend, my girlfriend

-Not perfect, but limited edition

-Sorry ladies, I'm gay

-I am a virgin - this is a very old shirt

-I don't need google, my wife knows everything

-Run BKK

-Same same but different

-You tube my space and I'll google your yahoo

-No money, no honey

I could go on for ages. I have 11 t-shirts, all absolutely plain white, because it deflects heat well. For somebody who doesn't know my laundry schedule, they probably think I wear the same shirt every day. These slogan/joke shirts are good for maybe 2-3 laughs when you get back to your home country, after that it's just another stinking shirt.

Edited by Stan42

Many tears ago remember being impressed by this 60 or 70 year old guy,literally, staggering up Singapore's famous Orchard Rd. wearing a t-shirt proudly proclaiming " I Choked Linda Lovelace".

The older farts amongst us will remember Linda and her claim(s) to fame.

A good friend if ours, good looking and for a Thai woman, unusually well built up front, turned up wearing a bright red t shirt, emblazoned across the chest region with "<deleted> me PLEASE!" (The asterisks are mine). She spoke or read no English. and had no idea what she was wearing. I asked my wife to quietly explain it to her, whereupon her face turned as red as the shirt and she rushed home to change. I've never seen that shirt again!

I had one specially made: on the front it said, in Thai scrpit - 'Falang' & on the back also in Thai it said 'Con mai me fairn' (I have no girlfriend.) It was a babe magnet during my single days. My wife has painstakingly picked off the lettering from the back.

The ones that make absolutely no sense.

Yes I like that too. I wonder what the owner thinks it says. But then I worry when I buy a shirt with Thai, Japanese etc.because I have no idea what it really says. Can't rely on seller to tell you. I like to wear the no sense ones back home.

Wouldn't bother with any of them. Very, very short term giggle followed by 'there's no way I am ever wearing that' plus everyone has seen them all before, it wears thin extremely quickly. One of the best ways to advertise your complete lack of humour is to where those shirts

Wouldn't bother with any of them. Very, very short term giggle followed by 'there's no way I am ever wearing that' plus everyone has seen them all before, it wears thin extremely quickly. One of the best ways to advertise your complete lack of humour is to where those shirts

What he said.

Don't be a Richard

'I' before 'e' except after 'c'. That's weird.

GCHQ - always listening to our customers.

I'm a huge metal fan.

Trust me - you can dance . Alcohol

With a 'T' shirt as awesome as this who needs trousers?

Jenius.

Here I am; now what are your other two wishes?

Edited by chas39

Don't be a Richard

'I' before 'e' except after 'c'. That's weird.

GCHQ - always listening to our customers.

I'm a huge metal fan.

Trust me - you can dance . Alcohol

With a 'T' shirt as awesome as this who needs trousers?

Jenius.

Here I am; now what are your other two wishes?

Some good ones.

Where are the real creative ones?facepalm.gif