Recommendation for repair shop for Robitic automatic floor cleaner

Dean1953

I brought with me 2 Neato XV signature Pro Robotic floor cleaners from the U.S. One works fine but the other one keeps flashing the message "fan struck" and will not work. Using live chat, I talked with Neato's Customer Rep and did what he told me; clean fan but did not replace seals. It still doesn't work. I don't want to take it back to U.S. Can anyone recommend a person/shop that can work on this and possibly repair fan, if fixable? If it's not fixable, I will ship new fan from U.S. and have repairman put it in. The Customer Rep said that there are videos on Utube that show how to install them, so it can't be that hard. Thanks in advance.

I found this little guy off this site ,to repair my ceiling fan,he did it in half a day

and charged 300 THB,he was recommend by a few people, to get directions

look at my post looking for electrical repairs, a helpful guy gave me directions,

its very near the old Vegas night club ,but cannot remember street names,

If its just a stuck fan why don't you take it apart ,maybe its not a big problem,

or you could also try Amorn ,there are a few shops around Chiang Mai,they

have one near back entrance to Big C mall on Super Highway.

regards worgeordie

Thanks, I remember the post and will look it up. The Customer Rep asked if the fan had gotten wet and if it had, to replace it. I may have one more go at it but take it by the shop that you recommend by Monday or Tuesday and give him a week before I leave. If he needs a new fan, I can ship it. Maybe, I can have it shipped from China, since all the parts for the Robitic are made there. Thanks!