Puncture Proof Tires in Thailand

It is time again to buy a new set of Tires for a Hi-Lander D-Max, on this set I have had 3 puntures, all slow leaks and nails or screws.

I see the big billboards with I think it is a "B Quick" brand that indicate they are nail punture resistant.

Anyone know about these ? How they compare in cost and any other unthought of issues ?

Thx

Are slow leaks etc such a hassle? - i get things like that fixed in a matter of minutes for a couple of hundred baht.when looking for new tyres that would be pretty low on my priority list....I'm more inclined to look at cost, potential lifespan of tire...tire noise and size or tread

Edited by cumgranosalum

Run Flat or EMT tyres can handle a puncture since they have stronger sidewalls. But it doesn't mean you should run them with a known puncture - they're to get you home or to a garage instead of having to carry a spare.

Run Flat or EMT tyres can handle a puncture since they have stronger sidewalls. But it doesn't mean you should run them with a known puncture - they're to get you home or to a garage instead of having to carry a spare.

Can you provide a link on the Thai supplier that sells Run Flats that fit a Pick up truck.

Are slow leaks etc such a hassle? - i get things like that fixed in a matter of minutes for a couple of hundred baht.when looking for new tyres that would be pretty low on my priority list....I'm more inclined to look at cost, potential lifespan of tire...tire noise and size or tread

How can I tell tire noise ? Any tips ?

How can I tell tire noise ? Any tips ?

If you look up the spec, there is often a tire noise figure (db)

I have all-terrain tires on mine and they can get quite noisy......there are lots of factors - sometimes they start off quiet but get woerse as they wear.......I think the best idea would be to select your size and make and then Google some comparisons or reviews.