Looking For A House In Rawai/nai Harn

areafour

Anyone know of any houses for rent in Rawai or Nai Harn? Looking for something with a garden, preferably fenced, but not necessary. Furniture would be nice. 2 bedrooms, decent kitchen. I've looked at some between 10000-13000 so I hope to stay within that price range. I plan to rent long term, and I'm the type of person that can pretty much guarantee the house will only look better after I leave.

anyone has any ideas let me know

Cheers

[email protected]

Anyone know of any houses for rent in Rawai or Nai Harn? Looking for something with a garden, preferably fenced, but not necessary. Furniture would be nice. 2 bedrooms, decent kitchen. I've looked at some between 10000-13000 so I hope to stay within that price range. I plan to rent long term, and I'm the type of person that can pretty much guarantee the house will only look better after I leave.

Cheers

[email protected]

Check the Phuket Gazette online. Couple of days ago there was a house for rent with all your requirements even the area you are asking for.

Good luck!

Gerd

Cheers

[email protected]

When do you want to start renting?, now there are plenty houses for rent but last year in december it was not easy for my friends to find something.

Very close to my house here on the hill in Nai Harn there are some very nice houses for rent with a great view.

There is a new, 2-bed house, furnished - in the forest - on Cape Promthaep, lovely quiet village area above Rawai - 12 000 bt/ mth. Owned by my landlord - lovely family.

When you have settled in ... will you please fix my hammock, renovate my kitchen and bathroom, paint the exterior, trim the gardens, slip-proof the front porch, and and and....

PM me for details... :o

That last one sounds lovely. I have checked the gazette and I drive around all the time, but its always good to get more places to look at. Someone always knows someone... as it goes.

Thanks everyone, keep posting I'll let everyone know when I've found a place.

BTW... I would like to move in the first of october maybe sooner

in ban saiyuan there are seven 2 and three bedroom houses set back from the road, aircon etc etc etc. they are behind the 6 new yellowish / green shuttered shop houses that are opposite the jungle cafe / the point bar.

they rent for 13 & 15k respectively but u could always try for a discount :o

thanks everyone, I got a house. Nice, clean, good garden, fence, telephone, nice landlords. No furniture though! So if anyones got a fridge or beds for sale, I'm in the market!

Cheers everyone

What area and price for the house, areafour?

It's in Rawai and it's 11000. A bargain, I'm really happy with it. So hard to find houses here that aren't back to back,close to the road and have a fenced in garden.