Programme producer PM Prayut pours his heart out to the people

webfact

Programme producer PM pours his heart out to the people
The Nation

BANGKOK: -- Prime Minister Prayut Chan-o-cha has written that he does not give up easily and once he sets his mind to any mission, he will achieve it - no matter how hard the work is.

Prayut wrote in an article entitled "From the heart of the PM" on the third issue of the government's newsletter.

When his weekly-televised programme "Return Happiness to the People" marked its first anniversary, the PM wrote that his intention of making the programme was to communicate with the public in order to achieve the government's goals.

He said he welcomed all comments and criticism to improve the programme. "Many complain that the PM talks too much, no jokes or no fun anymore. Some want me to be interviewed by TV hosts. Some rather want to see a soap drama (instead of his programme),'' he said.

He said that to improve the programme, he would have his deputies and ministers talk to the community. He urged people to focus on content important to the country and the future of Thai children, rather than entertainment.

"I will continue my simple and clear working style. I will not give up easily. Once I set my goals, I will achieve them no matter how hard and how tired I am. I hope that one day my critics will understand me more,'' he wrote in the article.

Source: http://www.nationmultimedia.com/politics/Programme-producer-PM-pours-his-heart-out-to-the-p-30261428.html

nationlogo.jpg
-- The Nation 2015-06-02

I will not give up easily. Once I set my goals, Really, General PM? What menial goals you have set are a failure and any important ones like reforming the police force is put in the too hard basket. The only goal you are interested in is keeping the junta in control for and the elite protected at the expense of the people.

I will not give up easily. Once I set my goals, Really, General PM? What menial goals you have set are a failure and any important ones like reforming the police force is put in the too hard basket. The only goal you are interested in is keeping the junta in control for and the elite protected at the expense of the people.

I hate to copy people but as someone stated the other day "And Jesus Wept" sorry to borrow your phrase but it really resonated with me.

I hate to copy people but as someone stated the other day "And Jesus Wept" sorry to borrow your phrase but it really resonated with me.

The phrase came from a horror movie called "Hellraiser" originally, so you borrowed something that was already borrowed. smile.png

Once I set my goals, I will achieve them no matter how hard and how tired I am... and no matter how many years it takes before I am happy to allow democratic elections.

Oh, I am very sure Prayuth would love to have democratic elections, is that not the whole point of his present administration ? When you give a fool a free vote and that fool sells that vote for 500bahts... I ask you Bkfrog ? How is that a democratic election ? And when members of one party cannot go freely about their business and try to canvas in his chosen seat for election, Where is the democracy in that ?

Edited by Boo
removed flame

Once I set my goals, I will achieve them no matter how hard and how tired I am... and no matter how many years it takes before I am happy to allow democratic elections.

...aaaaaand in the meantime, we gonna have "demographic erections", topped with brain ejaculate like the crap he typed up in his latest PM newsletter.

Edited by MockingJay

What a hypersensitive crybaby. What happened to his cooking tips? Discussion of food livens up any conversation in LoS.

wa wa wawa wawa wa wa ,sniff sniff wawawa and on and on .

The phrase came from a horror movie called "Hellraiser" originally, so you borrowed something that was already borrowed. smile.png
Think you may find it's a little earlier than that John 11:35, King James Bible.

Dear leader needs to add a musical guest unless he can serenade the masses himself.[emoji7]

Since he already has incorporated comedy into the show, I would like to see him interview some guests or even some animals from the zoo like Jay Leno used to do.

I can see it now, "The Late Show with Dear Leader."