The Death Of Chang Beer.

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm drinking Chang Classic now, which is the newest version with 5.5% alcohol. The taste is totally gone. It tastes more like Chang Draft. I think they should rename it to New Chang. Nothing left from the old one.

you have a point

skip changing the name, that will not improve the Chang

Edited by melvinmelvin

Was chatting to the owner of my local, she showed me a pic of Chang's new bottles. She is expecting them in in the next few days. Export and Classic are gone, new Beer Chang is in bottles that look like Heineken and will be priced the same as Leo. I like the change to Chang over the last few months, though sad to see Export going.

post-84769-14404980856907_thumb.jpg

Cans changed also. One would think a proper beverage corporation would not have Supply issues and could keep the reefers of major retailers full during changeover. The mediocrity never ceases to amaze and boggle the mind.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalkfss

This thread reminds me of a beer joke.

A fancy dress party was in progress, two of the participants, a man and woman, were stark naked, and he was carrying a bucket of water.

The parade was in progress, the music stopped, he put the bucket of water on the floor, and the couple started engaging in sex beside the bucket. The Master of Ceremonies protested that they couldn't continue, and was told that it was part of their act. The MC demanded to know what the act was, and the guy replied, "We're Leo Beer (or whichever brand you choose)". The MC was mystified, so the guy said, "We're f****** near water".

Edited by F4UCorsair