PM Prayut assures government to do everything the people wish for

webfact

PM Prayut assures government to do everything the people wish for

PNSOC580604001000101.jpg

BANGKOK, 4 June 2015 (NNT) - The Prime Minister has assured that the government will be doing everything that the people should wish for.

Gen. Prayut Chan-o-cha, the Prime Minister and the chief of the National Council for Peace and Order, told the meeting he had with heads of all ministerial offices on Wednesday that the current government has always been doing its jobs in such a way that the public would have wanted.

Among some of the policies the government has implemented are the control of goods prices through the reduction of manufacturing costs of general businesses, Gen. Prayut said.

For large-sized businesses, the PM said that there have been pushes of measures which are in line with the special economic zone policy and the plan to help Thailand get ready for the ASEAN Economic Community integration and for fierce competition in the world market.

The Premier also instructed all ministries to strategize more plans to accelerate the implementation of future policies while solving all problems Thailand had experienced before May 22 of last year.

nntlogo.jpg
-- NNT 2015-06-04 footer_n.gif

"The Premier also instructed all ministries to strategize more plans to accelerate the implementation of future policies..."

That seems like something the pointy-haired boss in the comic strip "Dilbert" would say.

"...while solving all problems Thailand had experienced before May 22 of last year."

What really worries me is that this man may actually believe the things he's saying.

Yes, everybody, just click your heels three times and repeat, "There's no place like Thailand, there's no place like Thailand ….

Well, toto, he's not going to say ( at least not yet) : "..watch out because I'll get you and your little dog too"

The Prime Minister has assured that the government will be doing everything that the people should wish for.

I guess that means, as long as they wish the same as him, otherwise an attitude adjustment to solve that problem will be advised.

The Prime Minister has assured that the government will be doing everything that the people should wish for.

And don't you worry, I meet the people every Wednesday during my golf game and afterwards at the club, where I listen closely to what they wish for.

""Among some of the policies the government has implemented are the control of goods prices through the reduction of manufacturing costs of general businesses""

Shouldn't that be reduction of PROFIT on the "goods" ?

he may there for some time

Junta boss happy to stay in power, if Thais want him

[bANGKOK] The Thai general who led a coup last year said on Thursday he was happy to stay on as leader if given a mandate at a general election next year, calling on Thais to "protect me from both outside the country and within the country".

Since overthrowing Yingluck Shinawatra's government in May last year, Prayuth Chan-ocha has been criticised by countries such as the United States for his undemocratic rise and his zero-tolerance approach to dissent.

Mr Prayuth, who was chosen as prime minister last year by an interim legislature dominated by the military he commands, has promised to give Thailand "true democracy" as fast as possible and has long denied having political aspirations.

"If the people want me to stay, they have to find a way for me to stay, then I will and I can," Mr Prayuth told reporters. "But everyone must find a way to protect me from both outside the country and within the country."

http://www.businesstimes.com.sg/government-economy/junta-boss-happy-to-stay-in-power-if-thais-want-him?

Edited by ExPratt

he may there for some time

Junta boss happy to stay in power, if Thais want him

[bANGKOK] The Thai general who led a coup last year said on Thursday he was happy to stay on as leader if given a mandate at a general election next year, calling on Thais to "protect me from both outside the country and within the country".

Since overthrowing Yingluck Shinawatra's government in May last year, Prayuth Chan-ocha has been criticised by countries such as the United States for his undemocratic rise and his zero-tolerance approach to dissent.

Mr Prayuth, who was chosen as prime minister last year by an interim legislature dominated by the military he commands, has promised to give Thailand "true democracy" as fast as possible and has long denied having political aspirations.

http://www.businesstimes.com.sg/government-economy/junta-boss-happy-to-stay-in-power-if-thais-want-him?

Don't know whats happening Here 2 completely conflicting stories

Thailand's Prime Minister Prayuth Chan-ocha has said he is committed to stepping down from power following democratic elections - which have not yet been scheduled.

Talking to Al Jazeera's Scott Heidler in Bangkok, Prayuth said that under its roadmap, the military government had completed the "first phase" and is now in the "second phase," where they are in the process of drafting a new constitution.

"When people are OK with the new constitution, it will lead to another phase, [the] general election," he said.

"After the election, I will pack my bag and go home. I will be sitting at home watching Thailand progress in the right direction."

The entire Talk to Al Jazeera interview with Thai Prime Minister Prayuth Chan-ocha will be broadcast from 04:30 GMT on Saturday, June 6.

Source: Al Jazeera

Edited by metisdead
Edited as per fair use policy.

Yes, everybody, just click your heels three times and repeat, "There's no place like Thailand, there's no place like Thailand ….

Well, toto, he's not going to say ( at least not yet) : "..watch out because I'll get you and your little dog too"

You know... his real problem is that he has no honest PR team. Everyone is afraid of him because he is the big man. The bigger you are here , the less truth you hear. Bloody culture!

He's getting some very bad advice from his subs. It's called I'll lick your bottom because you're the big man. He'll never get the truth from another Thai that is subordinate to him.

You know... his real problem is that he has no honest PR team. Everyone is afraid of him because he is the big man. The bigger you are here , the less truth you hear. Bloody culture!

Surely websites are excepted from this rule.

Is that not the reason Thaksin is a narcissistic fugitive now? Seriously!

Surely websites are excepted from this rule.

Right up to the point where they are banned!