Do you wear clothes at home?

buhi

Picked up from another thread on the hotness and humidity now.

At home I only wear boxer shorts, underwear type.

If I venture out, a pair of shorts and a vest or loose shirt. Not a T shirt, far too hot; usually a shirt.

I cope, do you?

Edited by buhi

If you're the bloke that lives opposite me, have a heart and throw a t-shirt on before you go out on the balcony for a smoke. I'm tired of seeing your sweaty man-teats.

Do not live opposite you, I know because no one lives opposite me.

I am quite slim and my tits are lovely!

When I was single in Thailand I hardly wore clothes in the house. Now I am married I wear jogging shorts.

Loose jogging shorts I hope, not the lycra ones cyclists flaunt otherwise you will have a very sweaty and smelly crotch!

Boxers when I'm at home.

On the rare occasions I venture outside I usually wear my Chang beer vest and a pair shorts. However, it then becomes a constant battle trying to squeeze my protruding waistline into the additional garments.

Edited by pinkpanther99

Sarong,only, year around,nothing better,you cannot beat the air circulation

around the nether regions.keeps your sperm count high.

regards worgeordie

Do not want my sperm count high, bloody hell another baby, I just feed the wife contraceptive pills!

If you're the bloke that lives opposite me, have a heart and throw a t-shirt on before you go out on the balcony for a smoke. I'm tired of seeing your sweaty man-teats.

Get a teashirt and get printed on it. "I hate shirtless guys with big boobys", wear it and make sure he sees it.

Tee shirts and gym shorts inside.....Thai collar style "day" polo shirts with cargo shorts or cargo 3/4 length (90% of the time)....same cut more conservative and more colorful (better quality cloth) Thai pattern shirts for evenings.....

I was wearing formal gear to work everyday in my office Australia but now yeah a pair of nylon running shorts with no undies. I think the ladies across the road can see my agates when I sit on the front verandah. All my wife can say is "never shy, what happen handsome man"

I like a man dress. You know like the camel jokeys wear. Nothing under in case I want to scratch the low hangers.

Lady boy camel jockey? All the camel jockies I know wear pants. You must hang around some weird folks.

post-232807-0-20028000-1433418656_thumb.

Edited by lostoday

Gym shorts at home

Lightweight slim-fit chinos and

linen or cotton tailored-fit short-

sleeved shirts with Chelsea

boots when I venture out

Chelsea boots in Thailand? What go go do you work at?

You don't know what Chelsea

boots are, do you?

Gym shorts at home

boots when I venture out

Chelsea boots in Thailand? What go go do you work at?

You don't know what Chelsea

boots are, do you?

Yea. I'll come and see you.biggrin.png

post-232807-0-75138500-1433422710_thumb.

Gym shorts at home

boots when I venture out

Ye gods,that picture you have just painted of your attire,will give me nightmares,Chelsea boots,Lorks a lordy.

Let's hear about your bogan

fashion, then shall we?

Nil, nada, zip. Single, live alone, and the clothes are the first to go as I walk in the door, as I turn the aircon on.

After a few comical accidents, I now am more careful when accepting incoming Skype video calls. Still have the odd occasion where I forget when answering though

I can't believe you people don't dress for dinner at least. What is the world coming to?

Dinner, what is that?

I'm a Buddhist monk and only eat before midday and then in boxer shorts, take the robes off, too pretentious.