Tell Me That I Didn't Read This.......

Tell me its not so.....

I don't think anyone could love children more than a grandpa .... and certainly not more than this grandpa.

Maybe these parents feel they are doing the right thing ....... bbbbbbuuutttt

May God have mercy on this precious little one......

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2015/06/05/globalpost-thai-parents-freeze-toddler/28533905/

I can understand it, having a son of my own. I just don't think its that easy, unfortunately. Whatever makes a human being is not just contained within the head, to put it crudely. Its very sad and you almost find yourself thinking "its worth a try, isn't it"? Maybe it is. Maybe its the hope they need and maybe that hope will sustain them...even if deep down they know its a snowflakes chance in hell.

I cannot imagine what it must be like for a parent to lose a child, but this route strikes me as being "unnatural" - almost repulsive actually. Let the poor little girl rest in peace... this is too sick for words...

Let's just imagine that in a hundred years the technology exists to restore this child to living and normal. Why the hell would anyone bother? Even her living relatives probably wouldn't care, they would have their own children to worry about. It's just stupid.

Let's just imagine that in a hundred years the technology exists to restore this child to living and normal. Why the hell would anyone bother? Even her living relatives probably wouldn't care, they would have their own children to worry about. It's just stupid.

They are already working on the technology so rich people can live forever ( just transplant your brain from a worn out body to a new one ) However it is an abomination.

Just imagine if the Kardashians could live forever mad.gif .

I'm pretty sure God's mercy is not contingent on what was done to her body.

For many people in the world, the idea of pumping a dead relative full of chemicals, putting him/her in a fancy box on display with make-up and facial remodeling in an attempt to make the deceased look like s/he's just sleeping, and then sticking the whole thing in a vault-lined hole in the ground is pretty bizarre too and it can be devastatingly expensive ... and really the whole procedure is for the living, not the dearly departed. How much one spends on this ritual seems to depend mostly on assuaging guilt and/or to impress one's friends.

And think about how many bodies end up in anatomy classes for science students to cut up or fetuses that end up in formaldehyde in glass jars on display for people to gawp at.

And quite often people with brain cancer have some pretty awful (and frequently futile) things done to them by doctors while they're still living and again after they die ... in the name of science.

Edited by Suradit69

I'm pretty sure God's mercy is not contingent on what was done to her body.

For many people in the world, the idea of pumping a dead relative full of chemicals, putting him/her in a fancy box on display with make-up and facial remodeling in an attempt to make the deceased look like s/he's just sleeping, and then sticking the whole thing in a vault-lined hole in the ground is pretty bizarre too and it can be devastatingly expensive ... and really the whole procedure is for the living, not the dearly departed. How much one spends on this ritual seems to depend mostly on assuaging guilt and/or to impress one's friends.

And think about how many bodies end up in anatomy classes for science students to cut up or fetuses that end up in formaldehyde in glass jars on display for people to gawp at.

And quite often people with brain cancer have some pretty awful (and frequently futile) things done to them by doctors while they're still living and again after they die ... in the name of science.

Strictly speaking, all medicine is a farce. A patient goes to see a doctor, the doctor treats them but eventually, they both die. Really though is not a reflection of the treatment, but a limitation of the human condition.

Pah ,there is no god or soul so no mercy necessary.

They can do what or use what they want with my body when Im dead, teach others how to understand it etc

My Mothers donated hers to be dissected and I will too, seems stupid to burn it using huge amounts of fuel.what a waste of a valuable resource

Edited by kannot