Man U V Celtic

Neeranam

Man U are 9/1 for the title, Celtic are 100/1.

Anyone want to give me 10/1 for a Celtic win tonight? :D

this champions league game is my worst footballing nightmare(apart from if they were playing each other in the final!!) because I support both teams

not sure if the two top teams can qualify in the part of the cup

if so i will be happy if both qualify but then the scenario above may occur

time for another cyder I think :o

As a total neutral :o:D It was actually a very entertaining game. Not to sure about the penalty, but it doesn't matter now. Good to see about 6,000 Celtic fans there. Having that amount of away fans can only spur on the home supporters. There have been times when i've seen more noise coming out of a morgue, than the Man U fans :D:D

trying to get a bite mr bo, i thought united fans came across quiet loud,maybe you need a hearing test mate.

yes was a very enretaining game,our defence was crap both there goals were from our central defenders mistakes.

going for ward we looked threatening should have scored more but thats football,and yes was a dodgy penalty,but you all no any contact on a player by the keeper,the ref will give one,fair play to the ref he was right close by.

trying to get a bite mr bo, i thought united fans came across quiet loud,maybe you need a hearing test mate.

Not at all nev. Re-read my post. I was actually patting you on the back for last night. Your crowd where very noisy, and i think that was brought on by having so many away fans there. It creates atmosphere. What i was saying was, that in the past, i have seen games where you couldn't hear a peep out of you lot. :o

celtic should've taken something from that game.

man u goals resulted from careless celtic mistakes (could say the pen was just a pish decision from the ref!!!).

the 2 celtic goals were corkers and the hoops have only themselves to blame for gifting 3 points to utd.

Edited by game4shame

Not at all nev. Re-read my post. I was actually patting you on the back for last night. Your crowd where very noisy, and i think that was brought on by having so many away fans there. It creates atmosphere. What i was saying was, that in the past, i have seen games where you couldn't hear a peep out of you lot. :D

[/ fair play mr bo :o was a top atmosphere.