Apple and iStuff...

baboon

Apple is very over rated. I bought a second hand Ipad 1 for 5000 Bt at MBK more than three years ago. Great value, still works great to this day, but

only for watching and downloading movies, I tried to sign in to apple when I first bought it, I found it impossible, even the

local computer shop guy could not sign in.

I will never buy from Apple except if I only wanted to download and watch movies.

If it couldn't be re-registered, it was either stolen, or the shop that bought it from the original owner was absolutely clueless, and didn't get the original owner to authorise a de-registration before giving them cash for it.

It's a theft protection measure.

Anyways, as were never able to install any new apps on the thing as a result, it's no surprise you haven't in turn been able to discover the true capabilities of the device.

Apple is very over rated. I bought a second hand Ipad 1 for 5000 Bt at MBK more than three years ago. Great value, still works great to this day, but

only for watching and downloading movies, I tried to sign in to apple when I first bought it, I found it impossible, even the

local computer shop guy could not sign in.

I will never buy from Apple except if I only wanted to download and watch movies.

If it couldn't be re-registered, it was either stolen, or the shop that bought it from the original owner was absolutely clueless, and didn't get the original owner to authorise a de-registration before giving them cash for it.

It's a theft protection measure.

Anyways, as were never able to install any new apps on the thing as a result, it's no surprise you haven't in turn been able to discover the true capabilities of the device.

You may very well be right, you are talking a lot of sense, though I have to say watching and downloading movies was the main reason I bought it.

I did not buy the Ipad to replace my laptop, in fact I bought a new laptop only four weeks ago, I now take both of them on my road trips on the motorbike.

Archived