2010 crackdown: NACC gets new evidence

webfact

A group of posters here seem to condemn the army while trying to explain why it could happen that peaceful protesters might be a wee bit violent at times. That seems to ignore the presence of terrorists in the midst of the peaceful protesters. It also explains (but not justify without further investigation) the many innocent deaths.

I find comments which try to talk down the UDD involvement in violence as deliberately controversial as you might find my remarks. Mind you, I've been having thse discussions two or three dozen times with every time a newbie popping up again writing the same level of BS. It doesn't help to make me feel more friendly and forgiving.

If you now faint to feel provoked, you may want to look up hypocracy.

Conclusion, the same old non-info in a topic saying new evidence has been submitted, but not made public yet.

I find it interesting that both you and Baerboxer both seem to believe that number of posts on TVF correlates with expertise on the events of 2010. Graft seems to have a very good grasp of those events, and a lot of facts at his fingertips, but has only been on TVF for a week. Perhaps there is a negative correlation between number of posts and actual knowledge. After all, those who spend all their time posting have little time for research or even regular work.

As I wrote, the same discussion over and over again with the same nonsense arguments, the same "i believe", "I think" and lots based on what some believe and think.

BTW no need to start again with the "little time to do regular work". You might have noticed I have been a member since December 2002, one rakes up a few posts in 12-1/2 years time. stay with us long enough and even you get there. Oh, please remember my expertise from the early years here on TVF doesn't include knowledge on 2010.

As for 'graft's grasp of events, since you came with a lot of "I believes" here I doubt you'll be able to judge that grasp objectively.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

A group of posters here seem to condemn the army while trying to explain why it could happen that peaceful protesters might be a wee bit violent at times. That seems to ignore the presence of terrorists in the midst of the peaceful protesters. It also explains (but not justify without further investigation) the many innocent deaths.

I find comments which try to talk down the UDD involvement in violence as deliberately controversial as you might find my remarks. Mind you, I've been having thse discussions two or three dozen times with every time a newbie popping up again writing the same level of BS. It doesn't help to make me feel more friendly and forgiving.

Conclusion, the same old non-info in a topic saying new evidence has been submitted, but not made public yet.

I find it interesting that both you and Baerboxer both seem to believe that number of posts on TVF correlates with expertise on the events of 2010. Graft seems to have a very good grasp of those events, and a lot of facts at his fingertips, but has only been on TVF for a week. Perhaps there is a negative correlation between number of posts and actual knowledge. After all, those who spend all their time posting have little time for research or even regular work.

"The truth is out there" - well it is, if a bit of savvy is applied to a basic internet search. The fact is, this information is available to everyone no matter how many posts one has under their belt.

It must be true, I read it on the Internet?

The truth is out there, but I doubt you'll find it online and that's independent of how many posts one has.

"The truth is out there" - well it is, if a bit of savvy is applied to a basic internet search. The fact is, this information is available to everyone no matter how many posts one has under their belt.

The truth is out there, but I doubt you'll find it online and that's independent of how many posts one has.

Unlike the stuff you dredge up from the internet and post links to which are of course the exact, literal and absolute truth...

Unlike the stuff you dredge up from the internet and post links to which are of course the exact, literal and absolute truth...

It is indeed troublesome that one has to doubt and certainly not automatically accept what one reads on the Internet. As such I think we should go back to the old system of having a discussion in the pub, or sent in the troops to convince the others of our being right.

As for 2010, do you really think 'the truth' is out there available on the Internet? Snowden didn't copy all you know, allegedly that is. Furthermore rumour added a bit of obfuscation in the suggestion that some of Snowden's material may have been planted on him, or even by him. Mind you before the Internet did you really 'know' things or just read what was made available be some for 'noble' reasons?

In the mean time the topic here suggest that new evidence has been turned over to the NACC, but without details. As such it may just be the bill for the donuts the UDD leaders eat along Ratchaprasong, or the laundry bill of Abhisit/Suthep while lodging at the Army Camp.

So many who support the Shins want to say democracy is an election. The elected government can then do what they want and if people don't like it, they can vote them out. Mugabe and Hun Set would be proud of that view.

Really, ... Mugabe and Hun, there you are just blathering again. .... coffee1.gif

Finally, let me acknowledge that after this, you will be able to raise the victory flag of endurance, and so I will end simply with this point about support or non-support of the PTP - and let's take a really disgusting choice - I don't care if the Thai people elect Charlem or Suthep to lead their country as long as it is the Thai people who make that choice and not the generals and that Forbes list of the 50 wealthiest Thais...

+1 (and I'm a Republican!)

Personally, I'm a progressive. I used to be a liberal until you Republicans succeeded in making "Liberal" a pejorative. laugh.png

Yes, it is. Which makes the coincidence of lots of "newbies" coming on praising the Shins and ignoring the truth even more remarkable.

Information - like that on Mr. Amsterdam's site you mean?

Every so often a little clutch of posters come on an all spout the same things as previously little clutches of disappeared posters. Interesting phenomenon.

Yes I'm one of Thaksins little helpers slaving away seeding forums with subversive posts.

Paranoid much?

It is indeed troublesome that one has to doubt and certainly not automatically accept what one reads on the Internet. As such I think we should go back to the old system of having a discussion in the pub, or sent in the troops to convince the others of our being right.

As for 2010, do you really think 'the truth' is out there available on the Internet? Snowden didn't copy all you know, allegedly that is. Furthermore rumour added a bit of obfuscation in the suggestion that some of Snowden's material may have been planted on him, or even by him. Mind you before the Internet did you really 'know' things or just read what was made available be some for 'noble' reasons?

In the mean time the topic here suggest that new evidence has been turned over to the NACC, but without details. As such it may just be the bill for the donuts the UDD leaders eat along Ratchaprasong, or the laundry bill of Abhisit/Suthep while lodging at the Army Camp.

For an OP that, according to you, is "much ado about nothing", there must have been something of substance there for you to have made 28 posts on it. Could go some way to explain the near 20,000 post tally...................................

Truth, well that is extremely unlikely to come from the Junta or any of it's patsies...

Perhaps - but even more unlikely to come from proven liars like the Shin or their cronies.

What was is their Finance Minsiter said - lies are ok if the keep the people happy? And how many times was Yingluck caught out lying?

Just goes to prove neither are likely to tell the truth.

Fair enough, rubl. The reader need not take the links you post too seriously.

Fair enough baboon, neither will I take your writings as I can see links to, too seriously especially when you play the monkey and try to annoy me.

Have a good night's rest. With rain in the late afternoon already let's hope no more tomorrow morning. A tropical downpour around 5AM on a Monday morning is even more annoying than a link to a post which may or may not be believed.

For an OP that, according to you, is "much ado about nothing", there must have been something of substance there for you to have made 28 posts on it. Could go some way to explain the near 20,000 post tally...................................

In topic like this there are always those who try to rewrite the past with "i believe", "I think" and lots of interesting conclusions on what those think. Needs to be countered. Do some reading on how Russia employs trolls, you may even recognise some.

As for my near 20,000 posts and 28 here, if you have so much spare time, you should look at the first 50 topics listed and tell me how much I posted in total. Then you might want to add up what six or seven dedicated posters who don't like my posts reply to me. It's almost as if I keep a whole team occupied. Imagine how lost they would feel without me rolleyes.gif

Personally, I'm a progressive. I used to be a liberal until you Republicans succeeded in making "Liberal" a pejorative. laugh.png

I'm a classical liberal. Anti-war and intervention, populist, protectionist and pro-labor. What makes me republican is the belief we should live within our means, and not saddle my children with debt.

I'm a classical liberal. Anti-war and intervention, populist, protectionist and pro-labor. What makes me republican is the belief we should live within our means, and not saddle my children with debt.

Saddle children with debt - like the Shins would have happily done with their 2.2 trillion baht loan which they wanted outside the normal parliamentary control.

Yep, children, grand children, great grandchildren.................

Or was it to be another self financing scheme?

The miracle of Thasinomics - the poor get poorer, the rich get richer, the Shins get much more richer and no one even needs to keep accounts.

Edited by Baerboxer

The Shin lovers do have a point. Why keep mentioning Thaksin when the guy will never come back to Thailand. Soon Yingluck will do a Thaksin and she will be gone too. Only thing we have to keep doing is kill stories created by their paid propaganda puppets like Robert Amsterdam.

But I also agree that we should never forget the damage Thaksin has done to Thailand.

Difficult one in fact.

The use of the word 'we' implies you are part of an organisation. Is this the case, or are you a Thai citizen?
The word we could also imply you and me.

It could indeed, but what do you mean by it?