Should I List The Outstanding Predictions ?

chonabot

Do you want a reminder each Thursday ?  

13 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Well lads , as the poll states, I am happy to do an update every Thursday. It might help those who have forgotten, or those who aren't sure if they have already sent me their predictions.

Or you may think , "Sod them, if they can't be bothered...." :o

Feel free to make suggestions as well.

Chon

:D

Edited by chonabot

Just had a look and our latest predictions take us up to the 13th of October. I fly out of LOS on the 12th and will also not really be around my Pc as off the 28th of September. Would it be possible to get the next load of games up on board before the 28th? Maybe by the 23rd or something so that i can submit my predictions before i am no longer able to get on my PC.? :o

Just had a look and our latest predictions take us up to the 13th of October. I fly out of LOS on the 12th and will also not really be around my Pc as off the 28th of September. Would it be possible to get the next load of games up on board before the 28th? Maybe by the 23rd or something so that i can submit my predictions before i am no longer able to get on my PC.? :o

Jock, I will knock up week 9-12 for you mate , prob this weekend.

Jock, I will knock up week 9-12 for you mate , prob this weekend.

Thanks mate! :D