Bangkok foster father forces son, 13, to sexually assault his niece, 8

webfact

Bangkok foster father forces son, 13, to sexually assault his niece, 8
By Coconuts Bangkok

BANGKOK: -- A foster father was arrested Friday for forcing his adopted son, 13, to rape his 8-year-old niece at his home in the Udom Suk area.

The 41-year-old backhoe driver, whose identity was withheld, reportedly told his son to invite his niece to their home before beating her until she became unconscious. The father then forced his son to rape the girl so he could film it.

He threatened the children not to tell anyone, but the girl's mother found out when her daughter showed signs of trauma.

Full story: http://bangkok.coconuts.co//2015/06/15/bangkok-foster-father-forces-son-13-rape-his-niece-8

cocon.jpg
-- Coconuts Bangkok 2015-06-15

After they get done Waterboarding this Parasite, Find out who was gonna buy it, Follow The Trail... I believe money was the motive, it seems too excessive for his Private Enjoyment.Thailand , it seems every week something more Horrifying happens here, I know it goes on all about the world, but there s been a lot of Creepy stuff happening, probably this Yabba Scourge has something to do with this behavior.

Difficult to find words to describe this animal.

I wonder what else this animal has been up to in his lifetime, I somehow doubt this is the only time he's engaged in such horrors. I wonder if he has daughters or step daughters and what risk they are in, let alone neighbors kids, etc.

Reminds me of the old sayings about 'some people should not be allowed to be parents', but of course there are human rights issues involved.

In all countries parents need to watch their kids like hawks.

Unfortunately things like this happen and often, an old friend worked in children's services for a number of years (in a western country) in a special unit in regard to kids of all ages who has been raped and abused in various ways and often repeatedly. And the perps included women almost as much as men. This unit had numerous new cases every week.

I recall my friend saying many times that the public at large has no idea how often these things happen and often how severe they are (just one case - father entering his 13 yr old son repeatedly whilst the mother performed oral sex on her son and it had been happening for several years. The end came when the young son died from blood loss from severe anal penetration whilst father and mother and son were high on amphetimines).

After maybe 5 years my friend resigned and moved to totally different work because he couldn't cope any longer with his own distress from this work.

Closer to home here in Thailand (but no doubt it could happen anywhere) a few months back aneighbor in our village allowed his 10 years old daughter to sleep over at a (female) school friends house. When she came home she innocently revealed that she and her friend slept in a room with the girls three elder teenage brothers.

No more sleepovers.

Thats the kind of junk Coconuts Bangkok yellow journalism feeds on....

I wish there a way to filter content from Coconuts Bangkok out of the RSS feed, or at least could you please add a tag to the title

indicating the news source, so i will be able to skip Coconuts Bangkok's yellow journalism

I wish there a way to filter content from Coconuts Bangkok out of the RSS feed, or at least could you please add a tag to the title

indicating the news source, so i will be able to skip Coconuts Bangkok's yellow journalism

Not sure where you are coming from with your comment. Care to elaborate?

How can you even consider to turn a sexual assault on a 8 year old girl into politics ??

A disgrace!!

If this article will make just one parent watch their child better in the future, it has served its purpose!!

I just think the name should be shortened by removing the first 4 letters... whistling.gif

I just think the name should be shortened by removing the first 4 letters... whistling.gif

if you prefer to read the Thai source instead of the English version here it is: http://www.dailynews.co.th/crime/327914

/Admin

I found out long after I was with my ex wife that her uncle and brothers raped her. multiple times. She eventualy went off the deep end and pretty much destroyed my lifeas well. She started acting like I was the one responsible after we had been married six or seven years.

I tried getting her help at the best hospitals in Bkk. Nothing helped. Those repressed memories come out sooner or later.

I hope these kids can get help the sooner the better.

I found out long after I was with my ex wife that her uncle and brothers raped her. multiple times. She eventualy went off the deep end and pretty much destroyed my lifeas well. She started acting like I was the one responsible after we had been married six or seven years.

I tried getting her help at the best hospitals in Bkk. Nothing helped. Those repressed memories come out sooner or later.

I hope these kids can get help the sooner the better.

Didn't you arrange for a few accidents to take place centred on the brother and uncles.

How can you even consider to turn a sexual assault on a 8 year old girl into politics ??

A disgrace!!

If this article will make just one parent watch their child better in the future, it has served its purpose!!

so you need news articles like this to remind you to watch your child better and yet you call other people a disgrace?

Edited by phycokiller

....'puak rao'....

...a sense of pride has to be based on something....

...this....???

...going through a divorce...some of these people are completely detached from reality.....

...and truth.....honesty....justice.....morality...have no bearing....

...here is one of the sickest examples....

...respecting your elders...with no basis...regardless of their moral character.....this is the end-result....

...have seen many 'older' strudents...terrorizing and abusing the 'younger' ones....simply based on age...'pee'....'nong'....INSANE....

A disgrace!!

Politics?? I assume you meant the reference to "yellow journalism". That has nothing to do with the red-yellow divide that seems to be on your mind. See here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yellow_journalism

A disgrace!!

Politics?? I assume you meant the reference to "yellow journalism". That has nothing to do with the red-yellow divide that seems to be on your mind. See here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yellow_journalism

Sorry I didn't know!!wai2.gifwai2.gif

To aircut, apologize for my rude reply!!

The father then forced his son to rape the girl so he could film it.

Some forms of "Thainess" are more disgusting than others...

Sad for young girl to become a victim to this sick-o scumbag...

No doubt that disgusting film was made by order so cut of his balls, fingers etc. until he spill the beans and give up the names of the people (highly placed perhaps ...?) that find this sick stuff entertaining ... after that they should do to him what they threatened to do to the B2 unless they confessed to the KT murders, namely to be burned alive, dismembered and thrown in the river ...

Don't waste time with a trial!!

Lethal injection today!!

This animal doesn't deserve to see another day !

Lethal injection!! Why? Stick him with a needle, a few minutes later...poof....it's all over for him. Nope, methinks there has to be a "better' way for him to go.

why has this mans identity been withheld this is a very serious charge his name should be published so people can deal with him forcing a young boy of 13 to have sex with an 8 year old girl is abominable .

why has this mans identity been withheld this is a very serious charge his name should be published so people can deal with him forcing a young boy of 13 to have sex with an 8 year old girl is abominable .

The animals identity is probably being withheld to protect the identity of the victims, who were both related to him!!

The haters, torturers and executioners are out en masse today. Finally consensus.

The guy is a sicko indeed who needs to be punished but thankfully not by you bunch of psychopaths wink.png

Reading the comments here I can't detect much difference between the psycho father and the many haters.

I know many comments are to speak your anger, hatred and disgust towards this sick individual but please keep in mind what distinguishes us from them; humanity.

050fcf2fbbe910442403726d3467dc9974b59-wm