Thailand's Miss Earth 'Polly' busted at ketamine party in Bangkok

webfact

You would have thought a cracker like Punika “Polly” Kulsoontornrut hanging about in a hotel room at an alleged ketamine party presumably with a shower of vets, she could surely do a lot better than that.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If it had been a foreigner it would not have made any difference as to the amount. They would have been busted.

the average expat would be happily busted in a room with pageant types from upstanding families with or without the ketamine

I find her mugshot photo more sexy and sultry than the bikini photo.

Typical foreigner...loves the cracked out, broke, destitute, 3am Soi Nana look cheesy.gif

Well most have to keep their expectations low, so the 3 am So Nana look is most likely the best they will ever get, or their wallets can handle

I really prefer her mugshot photo

Miss Earth pageant two years ago was busted Sunday morning.

Yessiree! a spectacular bust (for a Thai)

attachicon.gifpolly.jpg

Round with silicone : I hate it !

All very well, but I'll wager if Polly was eating crackers in your bed you might think twice about indicating the exit.rolleyes.gif

If there was enough ketamine to be a/ found and b/ identified as such, why wasn't there enough to charge them with possession? Was there a sedated horse in the room to explain its presence?

I strongly suspect cash, or possibly other gratuities, were given for a pass.

Maybe not enough cash was given. Perhaps a little more and this story could have been kept out of the news !

If there was enough ketamine to be a/ found and b/ identified as such, why wasn't there enough to charge them with possession? Was there a sedated horse in the room to explain its presence?

I strongly suspect cash, or possibly other gratuities, were given for a pass.

Maybe not enough cash was given. Perhaps a little more and this story could have been kept out of the news !

I sincerely hope it was an honest copper annoyed that they were able to buy their way out, though it's more likely he wasn't in on the divvy.

Interesting post on her Instagram page... when you compare it with one of the Coconuts photos.. Looking a bit big around the tummy???

https://instagram.com/p/31Gn6dNLuE/?taken-by=polly_kul

attachicon.gifPS2179.jpg attachicon.gifPS2180.jpg

http://missosology.info/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=672168

In better times:

attachicon.gifPS2181.jpg

i love the photo with the bad moud, ....tipical from thai girls when they dont get what they want or when they dont like something very much....!...makes me laugh, their face change 100%....and when they start talking too... then prepare yourself for a tsunami.

land of smile....what a fake!

Miss Earth pageant two years ago was busted Sunday morning.

Yessiree! a spectacular bust (for a Thai)

attachicon.gifpolly.jpg

Round with silicone : I hate it !

Noted ... now drink your milk and get to bed .. I would happy handle the situation.

Interesting post on her Instagram page... when you compare it with one of the Coconuts photos.. Looking a bit big around the tummy???

In better times:

attachicon.gifPS2181.jpg

i love the photo with the bad moud, ....tipical from thai girls when they dont get what they want or when they dont like something very much....!...makes me laugh, their face change 100%....and when they start talking too... then prepare yourself for a tsunami.

Thank You for that revalation....are you saying you have discovered that an unhappy or angry woman frowns, pouts and grimaces?

OMG .. I did not notice that over the last 5 decades! How did that slip past me???

Oh, I know, because it only happens in Thailand! Right?

Never in your homeland ????????????????????????

Not sure? ... go back there to your sincere and warm smiling women who never use men for money, and never get angry.

Don't forget to write!

Aloha!

In better times:

attachicon.gifPS2181.jpg

Thank You for that revalation....are you saying you have discovered that an unhappy or angry woman frowns, pouts and grimaces?

OMG .. I did not notice that over the last 5 decades! How did that slip past me???

Not sure? ... go back there to your sincere and warm smiling women who never use men for money, and never get angry.

Don't forget to write!

Aloha!

your wife perhpas but mine never......sorry........i am an happy and lucky guy....hahahaha

In better times:

attachicon.gifPS2181.jpg

Don't forget to write!

Aloha!

your wife perhaps....but not mine .....never a sh*t face.... i am an happy and lucky man....hehehe hahahaha aloha aloha u look 2 serious...have a beer and relax

Love the before and after pics in the OP!!

The girl you believe you go to bed with, and the girl you actually wake up with when sobriety hits...............rolleyes.gif

Even if I did wake up with the one on the right (again), I wouldn't be kicking that Polly out of bed for eating crackers either.

I find her mugshot photo more sexy and sultry than the bikini photo.

Typical foreigner...loves the cracked out, broke, destitute, 3am Soi Nana look cheesy.gif

Well most have to keep their expectations low, so the 3 am So Nana look is most likely the best they will ever get, or their wallets can handle

The 3 am Soi Nana look is so over rated.

There's a lot to be said for the 6 am-south-end-of-Walking-Street-with-face-all-screwed-up-like-a-pig-looking-at-the-sun look.

But that's just me.

I could care less about some peoples recreational drug use but if ya get caught well... It was my understanding in Thailand that even the return of a positive piss test without having any drugs on you was sufficient to be charged with possession. So if they found physical evidence of drugs surely someone must be charged. Not all 11 of course (unless they all returned a positive piss test) but this is all about brown envelopes and influence. Years ago in Oz (not sure if it still applies now) if the coppers found you with a small amount of something on you the boys would confiscate, give you a kick up the arse and send you on your way. I didn't think there was any such leniency permitted here. I agree with others though if she was charged with nothing she shouldn't be splashed all over the newspapers.

She looks ok in the article pic and I reckon she's pregnant hence the inflated lower bits.

Anyway...I hope she knows K & babies don't go very well together...

Further reading if U so desire...

http://missosology.info/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=672168&start=30

Well, the problem with the "news" reporting on this thus far is, I believe, that it's never been made clear whether this woman was actually in possession of or under the influence of ketamine.

The reports said she and others were in a motel room where, when police came in, they found a supposedly small quantity. But did it belong to her? Had she been using it? Did the police have her undergo any drug test for it? All those questions have had NO public answers thus far that I've seen.

She might have been using, or might not. But I don't think that's ever been made clear, in typical Thai fashion in this kind of episode.

Well, the problem with the "news" reporting on this thus far is, I believe, that it's never been made clear whether this woman was actually in possession of or under the influence of ketamine.

The reports said she and others were in a motel room where, when police came in, they found a supposedly small quantity. But did it belong to her? Had she been using it? Did the police have her undergo any drug test for it? All those questions have had NO public answers thus far that I've seen.

She might have been using, or might not. But I don't think that's ever been made clear, in typical Thai fashion in this kind of episode.

I know of 9 POOR people in a pickup when drugs were found. 12 years each.

Here 11 RICH people in a room when drugs were found. Mug shot proves she WAS charged. There are very good reasons why the press report isn't clear on what happened next.

So, it was a "suspected" Ketamine party.

They didn't find enough drugs to charge her with possession.

Yet they feel it's ok to tarnish her reputation with an article like this?

Seems a little unfair.

Not saying it wasn't or she didn't...but they were no charges or significant evidence.

Absolutely correct. She may be completely clean and sober. Was it in her possession? Sounds like it was not. Was she high on it? Nothing pointing in that direction. I have been at hundreds of parties where other people had drugs in their possession. Does not mean I did any, nor was I guilty of possession. Nor was she. She is entitled to hang out with her friends. To even describe this as a ketamine party is stupid. This is sensational journalism, to say the least. The media should issue her an immediate, clear and loud apology. So should the fabulously incompetent "police".