3 thai men drove on to my lawn and sprayed chemicals.

Mark35

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so you opt out , the mosquitos live and breed and fly off your property and bite someone. will you stand liable for their denque fever? I didnt think so. now if you could train YOUR mosquitoes to stay on your property................! lol

do you live in a swamp, probably. I wouldnt let them spray my place in a million years, they used to say DDT was good, agent Orange ,harmless. If you want to come over my place, welcome. you will see I dont have any water lying in puddles, plates or pots.or on the ground or MY lawn.

you have absolutely no say in the matter and they will spray whether you like it or not.

I have plenty of say, like ...please dont spray your poison as you can see we dont have standing water, works . you should try it sometime.

They aren't after standing water - every house has some standing though. A flowerpot overfilled, an old tire a suacer let out in the rain anything like that is enough.

howeer the fogging is to kill the ADULT insects....they love gardens, houses and humans - so to suggest you are a mosquito free area whilst your neighbours are not is just flying in the face of common sense.

I thought later why would some think my idea was batty, and I,ve realised that I live in the Bush and gave up the soi,s a loong time ago, not that I saw someone spraying soi,s. . I spoke to the Moo Ban and he said they haven,t sprayed in years as all thought it was poison spray. We live with mozzies and dont have a problem, cover up in the evening and dawn.

I think if someone interfered with fogging on my estate, myself and others would most likely be the ones to sue...or take action of some sort.

If someone fogged on my estate, I would be in the Bentley/Range Rover so quick with my game keeper and give the blighters both barrels from the Purdey's and the Grouse don't like it

gigglem.gif

I thought later why would some think my idea was batty, and I,ve realised that I live in the Bush and gave up the soi,s a loong time ago, not that I saw someone spraying soi,s. . I spoke to the Moo Ban and he said they haven,t sprayed in years as all thought it was poison spray. We live with mozzies and dont have a problem, cover up in the evening and dawn.

are you suggesting you are in a Dengue-free area? I think the best you can hope for in Thailand is "low risk".

It is only certain species of mosquito carry the virus...

• 2 weeks later...
After that experience off course. That was just the place to keep washed dishes. I did not have a kitchen upstairs in my old house, so i improvised a thai kitchen under the house.

Last year a friend of mine drove past a pickup truck with one of those smoke machines and got it full in her face. Red tearing eyes for hours, no energy and feeling sick for a few days.

Malaria hasn't been spotted for a long time here in the north as far as i know.

Yes, too much water will kill you. Walking is bad for your knees. Living causes death. Still i'd rather stay away from exposure to chemicals.

It's good they do something against the dengue, but an option to opt-out would be much appreciated. I'd rather not have strange people driving about 50 meters up to my lawn, park right in front of my house, to direct that exhaust pipe straight at my front door, and start spraying stinking sickening chemicals all over the place.

so you opt out , the mosquitos live and breed and fly off your property and bite someone. will you stand liable for their denque fever? I didnt think so. now if you could train YOUR mosquitoes to stay on your property................! lol

do you live in a swamp, probably. I wouldnt let them spray my place in a million years, they used to say DDT was good, agent Orange ,harmless. If you want to come over my place, welcome. you will see I dont have any water lying in puddles, plates or pots.or on the ground or MY lawn.

you have absolutely no say in the matter and they will spray whether you like it or not.

I have plenty of say, like ...please dont spray your poison as you can see we dont have standing water, works . you should try it sometime.

mosquitos fly around , you should have a look around sometimes