Airsoft shops and places?

Wallabi

Hello,

first of all, I don't know if this is the right category but I'm new and I have no clue where to post exactly.

I used to play airsoft on a regular basis before I moved to Thailand. I left my gear in my homecountry but I wish to start playing again here.

I'm wondering about 2 different questions :

Where can I buy airsoft guns in and around Bangkok? Please give me some shop names and locations so that I can drive there.

Where can I play airsoft? Are there any airsoft fields and/or CQBs around? I went to some field called "Combat Zone 62" near Seacon Square, after seeing their website, but when I arrived it looked pretty dead, looked more like a wasteland than an airsoft field so I'm guessing it's closed?

Thanks for your answers if I get any, guys.

Have a good night!

mate if you hit search there are a ton of threads on airsoft in Thailand. As for CQB I don't know of many there are a few paintball fields around but mostly in tourist areas I don't know of any dedicated airsoft ranges or playing fields though. Ton of shops in Bangok that sell the gear though. Good luck.

I think the best place to ask about airsoft playgrounds would be the shop(s) that you buy your gear from, for local ranges. Internet search does name quite a few in the Bkk area.

What I have seen up here in Phitsanulok is that the ranges are mostly used at the weekends (Sat & Sun) as most of the players are working through the week. If a range doesn't look busy during the week, it doesn't mean it is completely shut down.

Thanks for the answer guys. I don't mind going back to Seacon Square to have another glance at it but I doubt... it really looked like a wasteland.

I heard about a shop and playground inside a military base on thanon vibhavadi rangsit (near din daeng), is it still around if someone knows?

I also heard of a CQB somewhere on Rama IX but I don't have more info...