Best Bakery- Chocolate Fudge Birthday Cake Suggestions

dannywla

My little son turns three in a few weeks. I have been hoping to find a decent Bakery that one would recommend to buy there cake.

Friendships sells great slices of Chocolate Fudge Cake and Chocolate Mouse Cake for 65 & 72 baht. Hard to find USA Cheesecake Factory Restaurant quality baked goods. Since I am a newbie to Pattaya, possibly one can suggest where I should go to preorder my boys Birthday Cake.

Ever try the brownies at Makro, they are'nt Brownies. Hardly cholocate cake, a joke IMO.

One of the La Baguette locations? Just north of Dolphin Circle on the right as you are north, and the new one on Thappraya right in front of the Pattaya Provincial Court.

They have a great selection of cakes, so they may have what you want.

Been there done that many times at Pastrami on Rye, just good quality. Have had better at Friendship!

A ha. That's interesting. They looked good to me but I don't actually eat such things these days. When I used to, I thought the desserts (some with chocolate) at Pan Pan Italian restaurant Jomtien were decadent (good).

Edited by Jingthing

Been there done that many times at Pastrami on Rye, just good quality. Have had better at Friendship!

A ha. That's interesting. They looked good to me but I don't actually eat such things these days. When I used to, I thought the desserts (some with chocolate) at Pan Pan Italian restaurant Jomtien were decadent (good).

"decadent" wow JT

p.s. my mum used to say Mr Kipling "make excedingly good cakes" clap2.gif

• 2 weeks later...

La Boulange on 3rd Rd between Pattaya Klang and Pattaya Nua is excellent and you can order any baked goods. That is the same bakery that sells bread and pastries at Friendship and Foodmart. It's run by a french baker.

The sandwiches at the 3rd Rd bakery are excellent as well