Bed set / blanket cover case

baywatch82

It is really hard to find in Chiang Mai. Checked Tesco, Homepro and couple of other places already.

I need to buy blanket cover case for 6ft bed.

All bed sets include 5 pieces : 2 pillow cases + 2 sausage pillow cases (that i never need) + 1 bed sheet (mattress cover).

Can not find blanket cover cases anywhere.

Everywhere I ask they show me blankets. But i have blanket already, but need blanket case.

It is much easier to laundry blanket case not all blanket.

Any recommendation please ?

I was going to suggest Tesco, Homepro etc. etc.

Look for sets with comforter or quilt covers, we have many, all from HomePro or MegaHome (we are in BKK, but that shouldn't change what's available, or should it?).

You may not find the cover on its own, if that's what you are looking for :(

Strange, most of the bed sets (at least the higher priced ones) I've seen at Central Dept stores also have duvet covers (what I think you're calling a "blanket cover case") in a matching pattern on display next to the package of the 5 piece set. Also, saw some at Index Living recently. What is more difficult to find is a flat sheet in a matching pattern.

Last time we bought a complete high-thread count sheet set -- 2 pillow covers, 2 bolster pillow covers (ha, ha -- "sausage pillow covers), 1 fitted sheet, one duvet cover (blanket cover case) and one flat sheet -- we had the price of a nice flat screen TV invested. That's one reason we do our own laundry. I don't trust sending out something that expensive to be hung to dry out on the street.

This is the best place for 100% cotton quality bedding at a good price....In Baan Tawai & supply most of the 5 star hotels in the CM area.....Took me 3 years to find them.....they run their own mill - family operation.....don't have to pay for the box store mark up or inferior quality or blends from a big store.....Going over 2 years and the stuff we bought for master and 2 bedrooms still like new....has good cotton towels too.....downside is color/pattern choices are limited......

post-114384-0-16438600-1434885397_thumb.

Edited by pgrahmm

Thank you everyone for your replies and advice.

I have checked many places and found good Quilt covers at Big C. Price start from about 1000 baht for 6ft beds. Found some at Hompro also but way overpriced. Lazada online shop have some 6 pieces sets also.

Thank you everyone for your replies and advice.

I have checked many places and found good Quilt covers at Big C. Price start from about 1000 baht for 6ft beds. Found some at Hompro also but way overpriced. Lazada online shop have some 6 pieces sets also.[/quote

] ↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑▲▲▲▲▲ Look up and check out the place I posted about .... your solution......

I'm in England at the moment, had hung off buying new bedding until we got here mainly because I haven't been able to find flat sheets. The prices of the good quality bedding here doesn't seem to be any cheaper than when Central, Robinson or Homepro have their 60% off sales, which is when my current bedding was bought. One of the three are always in sale mode, so I've decided to use up my luggage allowance on more pressing goodies.

The cheaper bedding is pretty much the same price as you'll find in Tesco or Big C.

Graham Do you have a Google map location of this place in Baan Tawai?

No .... It's on Soi 6 I believe....you go to the second arco and take a right around short bend and past the terrace cafe on your right (open area before it has 40 ft long tables easy to notice and ATMs)

Then it's on the 2nd or 3rd Soi (only on the right).....about 1/3-1/2 way down on the left side.....looks like on the card......usually/possibly 2 ladies sitting at the front....

I'm in England at the moment, had hung off buying new bedding until we got here mainly because I haven't been able to find flat sheets. The prices of the good quality bedding here doesn't seem to be any cheaper than when Central, Robinson or Homepro have their 60% off sales, which is when my current bedding was bought. One of the three are always in sale mode, so I've decided to use up my luggage allowance on more pressing goodies.

The cheaper bedding is pretty much the same price as you'll find in Tesco or Big C.

Hopefully someone will buy at the place I mentioned and report back....I threw alot of money away all over CM on crappy bedding until I found this place....You buy by piece here so only what fits your needs..... Edited by pgrahmm

Just bought a duvet cover with 2 pillow case set. (Bought for a Canadian wedding gift). Had made to order, Night Bazaar building (across from Kalare) main level next to Bangkok Bank. 80% silk/20% cotton blend. Many samples to choose from, they also make sheets. My set was 2000B (she quoted me 'Thai price' as I stated I am not a tourist, for what that is worth), ready in 24 hours. The owner was at the stall and she said she is not there every day. Very well made and I am well pleased.

The best sheets, duvet covers, etc. are at Central KSK! they have a sale 3X per year. We always buy our bedding there. Last year we got 500 thread count cotton imported from Japan marked down from 6,000 Baht to 1,900 Baht (King size)! They are among the finest linens I have ever owned other than pure silk (which is uncomfortable to sleep on). They last for years and years.

IKEA has some good products as well.