Keeping Thai Wife away from Western Thai Riff-Raff.

50baht

My Thai gf (sweet girl who works good job and going to university) and I went to meet a good friend of mine who was on holiday from England. He had hooked up on his last visit with a bar girl in Pattaya and had found the same one again. The 4 of us went out for an evening and afterwards my gf told me that his bar girl friend was real sh1t. The hooker was asking my gf how much I gave her and when she said nothing the hooker was saying she should find new guy. Also was bragging about banging three guys in one night at bar and being able to make 100,000 baht a month. That was the first time my gf had encounter a real hooker and said she never wanted to meet one again. This girl acted real sweet and spoke nice but was a real back stabber and liar. She even asked my gf if she wanted to work at her bar... Crazy !

These bar girls try to bring others down to their level every chance they get. Thai trash !

Never take your gf anywhere where she can not avoid low class Thai girls. Stay within your own class of people and let the bar girls hang with the bar girls.

The last time we were in that situation, my mrs excused herself with the old, sore stomach excuse, this was about 2 minutes into the conversation.

Your mrs must have a greater tolerance level for these girls than mine, LOL.

Great stuff, these guys can fool themselves, they may try and fool us, but the can NEVER fool riap roy Thais.

My favourite, The Queen Bee types.

I wont mention the UK town, one of these Queen Bee types took a Thai girl for thousands (of Pounds), Little Miss Ban Nork believed the Queen Bee when she started on about you can take your husband for thousands if you divorce him , get half his house etc.

The only problem was, the farang lived in a council flat. LOL.