Clinton says Confederate flag has no place in US

webfact

Nothing to see here folks, this is just Hillary demonstrating once again that her whole political philosophy is based on her ability to ignore glaring hypocrisies whenever she opens her mouth. This follows on from many other examples of her "misremembering" various events in her life. She could not possibly be unaware of her and her husbands use of the flag when she thought it would be personally advantageous for her to do so. Any rational person would think,"Hang about, i will be exposed as a hypocrite of the first order if i start banging on about the evils this flag represents and call for it to be banned, i had better think this one through first before opening my mouth". But not our Hills, she can't help herself, her ability to ignore the fact that her hypocrisy is exposed for all to see is almost pathological. This is a major reason why she would be a disaster as ' leader of the free world'. Also to be taken seriously as an aspirant to this position she should be an 'Agenda Setter', not an 'Agenda Follower', which she is, as demonstrated here. Wait for a few days, see what the opinion polls are saying, then give the benefit of my wisdom. Never mind that within 24 hours i will be exposed for my hypocrisy and double standards, and people will be laughing at me behind their hands. Sadly, as things are looking she will probably end up as President. Come on America, surely you can do better than this!

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Personally I think Clinton has no place in the US. Confederate flag? Part of US history, and to be honest, it's a freaking piece of colored cloth. Clinton on the other hand, is a freaking piece of work. However with that said, I'll give ya 5:2 odds that she's the next POTUS. Life's good when the Supreme Court allows unlimited corporate campaign donations and 0,0001% of the population can pick whom they choose as the figure-head of leadership in the USA.

For those who can't grasp that: The hay is in the trough. Baaaaaaaa, baaaaaaaa.....

Ahem this came from the Daily Crawler, oops Caller. I wouldn't trust one word out of them or any of the other right wing wacko hate slingers. On the other hand, Hillary and Bill would do anything to get elected. That flag represent racism, oppression, slavery and death. Fly it if you want, gives people a chance to know what you are. Government property is no place for it, a museum is, along with all the hate filled racists denying they are racists. The usual crawled out of the slim, again.

Wow, this is great. What is this the 4th thread about the Confederate flag? It must be a new record. Can anyone remember an event that had 4 threads all active and running on the same subject at the same time? clap2.gif

yes I can

Fukushima

MH370

MH17

Boston marathon

Charlie Hebdo

Isis

and more....

/Admin

Well we all knew ISIS and co would be there along with many of its brothers

• 3 months later...

Let's get this excellent topic back on topic.....

Grand jury indicts 15 on gang terrorism charges for parading Confederate flags through black child’s party

According to Atlanta’s Fox 5 News, Douglas County District Attorney Brian Fortner announced the indictments on Monday against members of a pro-Confederate organization called Respect the Flag.

Fortner said the men of Respect the Flag outfitted their vehicles with oversized Confederate flags and drove around the community. The group entered a predominantly black neighborhood and pulled up to a house where residents were celebrating a child’s birthday. The men harassed and threatened the guests, saying they would “kill y’all ni**ers.”

https://www.rawstory.com/2015/10/grad-jury-indicts-15-on-gang-terrorism-charges-for-parading-confederate-flags-through-black-childs-party/

Even in Red State Georgia as in Red State South Carolina among others officials and Hillary Clinton share the same basic views, as do the vast majority of Americans. It is past time for places such as Missouri and Florida to begin to catch up.

The law getting tough with these redneck racists is good, very good.

This is some direct indication of what will happen if HRC is elected POTUS.

Edited by Publicus

That's another thing I don't understand about the left, the Black Lives Matter/"hands up don't shoot" scam, and so on - they go haywire about a flag, but not about the wave of summer crime in Dem cities like Chicago, Atlanta, Baltimore, Philly, Oakland, etc.

Like here: toddler shot in drive-by shooting in Atlanta apartment complex. But why does the left care more about a flag? http://www.fox5atlanta.com/news/32572319-story

Americans are concerned there is a police crime wave occurring across the nation against unarmed black males.

Liberals are concerned... they are hand wringing... as always.

Per capita more European Americans are shot by cops than are blacks... yet we are constantly lied to about reality. Most blacks shot by cops bring it upon themselves.