Continual artificial rain making produces rains in 70 Thai provinces

webfact

Continual artificial rain making produces rains in 70 provinces

25-6-2558-12-04-34-wpcf_728x411.jpg

BANGKOK: -- Airborne artificial rain making conducted in various drought stricken areas have brought rainfalls in 70 provinces nationwide, according to deputy government spokesman Major General Sansern Kaewkamnerd.

He said a total of 2,933 artificial rain making missions have been carried out for a total of 111 days since March 1 until June 23, 2015.

As a consequence, the missions have brought about an average precipitation of about 92 percent since the start of the operation.

The missions have caused rainfalls in 70 provinces across the nation through the use of 2,500 tonnes of royally initiated rain forming substances.

Meanwhile, the director-general of the Department of Groundwater Resources (DGR) Mr Praneet Roibang said the government has tasked DGR to drill 231 more groundwater or artesian wells.

The cabinet believed that 500 groundwater wells would create around 200,000 cubic metres of water for consumption per day, while the other 380 observation wells would be used as reserves for consumption and farming.

Around 130,000 rais (52,000 acres) of farmland would benefit from the project, with no less than 400,000 cubic metres created daily for consumption.

But he said at the same time, the water usage would be carefully monitored to prevent future land subsidence.

He also said groundwater sources in the Chao Phraya river basin are one of the best water resources in the world.

He said drilling of the 500 wells would be completed by the end of July, enabling farmers to use the extra water sources, while awaiting for the coming of rains in August.

Source: http://englishnews.thaipbs.or.th/continual-artificial-rain-making-produces-rains-in-70-provinces

thaipbs_logo.jpg
-- Thai PBS 2015-06-26

"He also said groundwater sources in the Chao Phraya river basin are one of the best water resources in the world."

Why oh why do these guys always have to state they're top of the world of something while they're miserably failing at things being discussed

how ridiculous. With the annual rainfall this country sees in every province, there is not reason they should ever be short of water. If they instituted proper water management techniques instead of lining their own pockets they could have solved this problem decades ago. As have many other countries with water problems.

They could build some proper reservoirs to store more water??....Better that they spend a billion USD on 3 submarines instead.

They seemed to have failed miserably around the Udon Thani area whistling.gif

They seemed to have failed miserably around the Udon Thani area whistling.gif .....better

Edited by kannot

how ridiculous. With the annual rainfall this country sees in every province, there is not reason they should ever be short of water. If they instituted proper water management techniques instead of lining their own pockets they could have solved this problem decades ago. As have many other countries with water problems.

They could build some proper reservoirs to store more water??....Better that they spend a billion USD on 3 submarines instead.

The water infrastructure round by me "Prachuap" is a crumbling mess, the side walls of the concrete are crumbling broken, washed away etc in many places, the attitude is one of "dont care" until they aint got no water, I have a deep water well 85metres locals use the awful city water, un filtered full of snails ,shells, grit ,shit n crap.....they took the filter off the pump as it "kept blocking"............you just cant make it up here at times.

Village water is often off ( pump broken)I offered to buy them a new pump once, about 40k baht, they said they needed to speak with the committee first, could take weeks/months etc I had the 40k in my hand ready to go the pump shop.............nope didnt happen i withdrew the offer the very same day. My attitude now is to leave them in their squalor, no I dont make friends and influence people

Can't argue with a 92% success rate, great work, problem solved. tongue.png

and from the other thread:

"People in Kanchanaburi, Trat, Ratchaburi and Chanthaburi were told to brace for possible flash floods and mud slides from Thursday until Friday, according to the National Disaster Warning Centre."

does that make 100 per cent? or more?

Ridiculous. There's no way they can tell what their efforts did and what would have happened naturally with no intervention on their part.

Yes but that hardly makes good copy, "We did nothing and the rains arrived"

nor the chance to siphon off a few satang in the whole seeding process.

Thai politicians have realized the "make the public panic with imagined or over estimated issues" MO that the west has been on for the last 2 decades

and then they can do as they please.

Check out lostralian for an example on how its done, with 'fearsome boat people' and 'the muslim menace' as the BS MAIN issue of the day

"The missions have caused rainfalls in 70 provinces across the nation through the use of 2,500 tonnes of royally initiated rain forming substances."

It looks like the government found a use for that spoiled pledged rice stockpiled by the Yingluck administration.

I wonder if they use silver iodide.

yes but mixed with other salts....Silver Iodide is what Soviet did and the King improved it by largely exchanging it with other cheaper salts.

somebody knows how toxic this product is they spray in the sky to make it rain ?

if you believe some chemtrail experts, the soil is getting more and more alkaline because of the aluminium & other pollutants => plants cannot grow anymore

GMO ready made by NWO

I think they're being outsprayed. Those little planes can't compete with those big unmarked tankers

that spray day in and day out.

11402499_868422839884526_421755647812068

Do you see other, larger planes spraying? Can you get a picture?

I am sure the positive results were because the pilots of those "rain making planes" were wearing their magic amulets or there was a fortune teller in the control tower telling them exactly where to "make the rain"

Seriously, if there was any reasonable scientific explanation or proof that cloud seeding worked don't you think that the authorities in the US state of California would be seeding day and night

They seemed to have failed miserably around the Udon Thani area whistling.gif

Same here in Chiang Mai. Heap big clouds but no rain to speak of.

Same in Khon Kaen, drier than a witch's tit, my wife is in tears watching her yearly plantings fail. She has one plot with a water well but that won't last long if the aquifer is not replenished. The klongs are empty and in horrible disrepair.

P.S. I speak with experience of witch's tits having been married to a witch for a considerable period of my life, cold and dry those tits were, exactly as her soul.

I like the sound of that P.S., allow me to rewrite it:

I speak with experience of witch's tits

Having been married to one for a while

Cold and dry those tits were

As reflected in her smile.

Edited by riceyummm

Ridiculous. There's no way they can tell what their efforts did and what would have happened naturally with no intervention on their part.

Agree! It is officially the rainy season so it has to rain sooner or later. We have been lucky around here Just checking the parts of Chonburi near where I live. Full ponds in many places near here & rice growing everywhere around. Farmers were plowing frantically a bit further north yesterday. 6 tractors in view at the same time, all plowing, so rain is either expected or hoped for there, but their fields & canals were dry yesterday.