Thai-English actress 'Anna Reese' kills cop in car crash

webfact

I think her (Edit: CarolJadizia's) point was that we can all do a lot of things to make ourselves safer and to avoid being involved in an accident with people who drive recklessly, drunk, at excessive speed, belligerently etc.

One of the things she suggests we can do is examine our own behaviour, and how we expose ourselves to risk from the behaviour of other road users, rather than running about pointing fingers and criticising other people.

SC

Edited by StreetCowboy

• Replies 464
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really must be missing the point because I have no idea in Hades what you are on about. Ivory Tower, better driver, never had an accident, fault of someone else breaking (not braking) the law? This post started off relating to Anna Reese being involved in a fatal crash. When I commented I based what I wrote on my experience, before retiring, as a NSW Police Crash Investigator and then later, my years being a private investigator, investigating many thousands of motor vehicle crashes involving serious injury and death. All up 30 years experience.

Your claim to fame, I see, is a motorcycle riding instructor, yet you want to offer your two bob's worth on crashes and accidents. I have forgotten more in this regard then you would have any knowledge of, so please, unless you have something that you believe I could learn, and don't get me wrong, one learns something new everyday but from yourself what I am learning is that you know nothing that even remotely relates to what is being discussed. Just a lot of huffing and puffing.

Insofar as your first response, rubbish, the next thing you'll be on about is train or boat crashes, you have already covered aviation, fire, target fixation, totally irrelevant topics with no relevance to the original post. Then you put up you motorcycle ride from Phuket to Khao Sok National Park and ask readers to comment on your riding. Well, you are like a little boy who wants to take his bat and ball and go home when someone does, and it isn't complementary. May I ask what in the hell has this got to do with the original post, nothing, does it? it is just you being hairy chested and when critiqued, cannot accept it and go along in you arrogant manner and decry what the poster had to say.

My two bit's worth on you road trip. As a rider, and if you are an Advanced instructor and Trainer, then many things you undertook during the trip would see you fail any advanced driving/riders' course carried out in my home country, Australia. I read what Sviss Geez had to say and your reply to him. On the footpath for a short time, not a big problem but is still the law here not to ride on the footpath. You were undertaking illegally and overtaking, on a few occasions, across the unbroken yellow centre line, and on one occasion, you went to the incorrect side of the carriageway to pass an elephant. Now, don't ask me where, like you did Sviss Geez, it's your video so look at it, I took 24 minutes out of my life to view it. Can I also ask you the same question, Are you too familiar with Thai road rules, or are you just another farang who believes they are not applicable to him.

May I also ask but like my previous post where I asked questions, you failed to answer, so if I get an answer this time I'll be surprised. Please tell me what are you on about here (your last response) and what is its relevance to the original post? Then this.

NOBODY (except maybe for jihadists and people trying to commit suicide) leaves home with the intention of having an accident or dying on the roads.

If you want to have a qualified and legitimate debate then I have no problem but please stay on course, don't go on with rubbish and do not go off on totally irrelevant tangents that you are now doing. And have a nice day.

Well that says it all. You have made your living out of blaming people for accidents.

I have made my living out of keeping people alive through training them to avoid the accidents in the first place.

The new thinking behind No Surprise - No Accident is not something I just thought up as a good idea. I was introduced to it by others at the top of Training Advice in the UK as It is a new way of trying to save lives on the roads by taking well proven lessons from the safety industry and also taking into consideration major new breakthroughs in understanding how the human brain works.

Big difference.

Maybe if you took the time to read through the whole of this thread rather than joining in on page 19 you might have read through some of the earlier posts where we have already been through all this.

If you want to try and tell me where you want to pick holes in my riding then please go ahead. But not here. Why not come over to the road safety professional forum on Linkedin or the Survival Skills page on Facebook. We can debate how in your opinion I am at fault in my riding in the video I posted. If the best you can do is moan about me crossing a pavement from the hotels motorcycle parking area I think you really need to open your eyes to the world you are living in. TIT.

I really must be missing the point because I have no idea in Hades what you are on about. Ivory Tower, better driver, never had an accident, fault of someone else breaking (not braking) the law? This post started off relating to Anna Reese being involved in a fatal crash. When I commented I based what I wrote on my experience, before retiring, as a NSW Police Crash Investigator and then later, my years being a private investigator, investigating many thousands of motor vehicle crashes involving serious injury and death. All up 30 years experience.

Your claim to fame, I see, is a motorcycle riding instructor, yet you want to offer your two bob's worth on crashes and accidents. I have forgotten more in this regard then you would have any knowledge of, so please, unless you have something that you believe I could learn, and don't get me wrong, one learns something new everyday but from yourself what I am learning is that you know nothing that even remotely relates to what is being discussed. Just a lot of huffing and puffing.

Insofar as your first response, rubbish, the next thing you'll be on about is train or boat crashes, you have already covered aviation, fire, target fixation, totally irrelevant topics with no relevance to the original post. Then you put up you motorcycle ride from Phuket to Khao Sok National Park and ask readers to comment on your riding. Well, you are like a little boy who wants to take his bat and ball and go home when someone does, and it isn't complementary. May I ask what in the hell has this got to do with the original post, nothing, does it? it is just you being hairy chested and when critiqued, cannot accept it and go along in you arrogant manner and decry what the poster had to say.

My two bit's worth on you road trip. As a rider, and if you are an Advanced instructor and Trainer, then many things you undertook during the trip would see you fail any advanced driving/riders' course carried out in my home country, Australia. I read what Sviss Geez had to say and your reply to him. On the footpath for a short time, not a big problem but is still the law here not to ride on the footpath. You were undertaking illegally and overtaking, on a few occasions, across the unbroken yellow centre line, and on one occasion, you went to the incorrect side of the carriageway to pass an elephant. Now, don't ask me where, like you did Sviss Geez, it's your video so look at it, I took 24 minutes out of my life to view it. Can I also ask you the same question, Are you too familiar with Thai road rules, or are you just another farang who believes they are not applicable to him.

May I also ask but like my previous post where I asked questions, you failed to answer, so if I get an answer this time I'll be surprised. Please tell me what are you on about here (your last response) and what is its relevance to the original post? Then this.

NOBODY (except maybe for jihadists and people trying to commit suicide) leaves home with the intention of having an accident or dying on the roads.

If you want to have a qualified and legitimate debate then I have no problem but please stay on course, don't go on with rubbish and do not go off on totally irrelevant tangents that you are now doing. And have a nice day.

Well that says it all. You have made your living out of blaming people for accidents.

I have made my living out of keeping people alive through training them to avoid the accidents in the first place.

The new thinking behind No Surprise - No Accident is not something I just thought up as a good idea. I was introduced to it by others at the top of Training Advice in the UK as It is a new way of trying to save lives on the roads by taking well proven lessons from the safety industry and also taking into consideration major new breakthroughs in understanding how the human brain works.

Big difference.

Maybe if you took the time to read through the whole of this thread rather than joining in on page 19 you might have read through some of the earlier posts where we have already been through all this.

If you want to try and tell me where you want to pick holes in my riding then please go ahead. But not here. Why not come over to the road safety professional forum on Linkedin or the Survival Skills page on Facebook. We can debate how in your opinion I am at fault in my riding in the video I posted. If the best you can do is moan about me crossing a pavement from the hotels motorcycle parking area I think you really need to open your eyes to the world you are living in. TIT.

You response almost leaves me speechless. Firstly, as a sworn officer my duty was protect and serve, not to blame people for anything. If you knew anything about policing and what crash investigation entailed then I don't think you or some others on here would make such foolish remarks. On many occasions, during investigations, we have found people not to be at fault, but in other instances many have been. Please try and understand.

Good on you for training people and helping them to avoid crashes, something worthwhile, but a policeman's job is not seeking to blame people, they do enough of that themselves. Tell me, if you run into trouble and cannot sort it out and your life is endangered, who is the first person you would contact for help. Wouldn't be a policeman would it?

No here we go, assuming, as you have a go at others for doing. For your information I have read through the thread and you not the only one who has failed in their understanding as to what this thread relates to. Certainly not the rubbish you are trying to press on others.

As for your bike riding, I showed you the courtesy of viewing it but if you do not want someone to comment on it, then don't attach it to this thread and ask people to comment. It has no relevancy and is only you beating your hairy chest. As I said before, it is obvious you cannot take criticism, even when you ask to be critiqued. Now, you're the one who is telling everyone how good you are and what you have done to help others, then surely I don't need to highlight further what I have already pointed out.

If your such a whiz, then as I previously indicated, look at you own video and if you cannot see your faults, then I and anyone else are simply speaking to the proverbial brick wall. You will never understand, or maybe, you just can't. I am not interested in debating anything else with you, either on here, Facebook or any other forum as all one would get is the same old same, rehashed and rehashed.

And further, at least I showed you the courtesy in addressing your relevant points, but it appears you have difficulty in doing so and even greater difficulty in answering questions that are put to you. And you want to debate, I don't think you know the meaning of the word. It is apparent that you have an agenda, and it's either your way or the highway, so please if you want to fain ignorance as to what the topic of the thread is, then by all means do so because I couldn't give two hoots about the BS your on about, as it holds no relevancy and gives you little, if any, credibility. Please have a good night.

Edited by Si Thea01

From what i know she did alot more than some of the rich kids in accidents we hear about. Infact she's not that rich anyway.

She did everything she could to help the family, and attended the funeral too. I'm only going by what my thai wife has translated to me but seems that she did alot more than the normal fake apology and 'any questions ask my lawyer' attitude

Edited by fish fingers

From what i know she did alot more than some of the rich kids in accidents we hear about. Infact she's not that rich anyway.

She did everything she could to help the family, and attended the funeral too. I'm only going by what my thai wife has translated to me but seems that she did alot more than the normal fake apology and 'any questions ask my lawyer' attitude

She did a damn sight more than red bull boy and the little wench that ran the mini van Off the toll way killing 9 people.

This lady is positively middle class compared To them so not surprising really.

• 3 weeks later...

Meanwhile, a Russian chap in Phuket has come out of a coma and is expected to face manslaughter charges after he planted his bike in a stationary police car, killing his girlfriend.

Maybe he can enter the monkhood too.

Meanwhile, a Russian chap in Phuket has come out of a coma and is expected to face manslaughter charges after he planted his bike in a stationary police car, killing his girlfriend.

Maybe he can enter the monkhood too.

I think Dear ''Anna'' is still in the Temple, awaiting ''Forgiveness''.......

as for Attending the Funeral, what a brass neck, if it had been my father, i would of went for her.....