Yingluck becomes richer in latest wealth update by NACC

webfact

They claimed it was going to be cost free? or profitable? really?

I bet many Governments around the world could do popular policies which either lost a little or made money.

Your memory losses are becoming so recurrent as to cause concern. Have you sought medical help?

What many governments can do, or even wish they could do, bears little resemblance to the incompetence and idiocy of the Yingluk/Thaksin government.

Whilst i agree with your sentiments,i don't think they are idiots.They achieved what the game is all about,getting your hands on taxpayers money,the gravy train.Getting caught was not part of the plan as noboby usually does.This will spin out for years,as usual.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

30 million is about 10 million dollars, the figure rumored amount given to her by Hilary Clinton and then the aerosol spraying began right after that.

interesting.

38 million Baht would be about US$ 1.25 million.

and your point?

8 million baht may seem right for a big company executive to make in a year, but the extra 30 million baht is what I was referring to.

You're so quick with your response to prove what? Whatever it was I don't think it worked. bah.gif

My point is that the topic mentions 38 million Thai Baht. I assumed you made a small mistake. From your response I gather you didn't make a small mistake but are just obfuscation, distracting, annoying.

BTW rumour mongering is not nice. If you have evidence of Hillary Clinton giving Ms. Yingluck US$ 10 million give it to tbthailand, he can forward to his congressman. Even if done in Thailand Hillary can be charged and convicted for it in the States.

And how about the General and his brother ?

You mean that apart from owing 33 million Baht to her brother Thaksin Ms. Yingluck also borrowed from a general and his brother? Would that be her brother the general and his/her brother or some other general? Mind you, Ms. Yingluck didn't declare such.

I would love to correlate and get actual evidence on her declaration

Did she declare as she did in 2011

Yingluck declared net assets of 541m baht (£11m), including seven Hermès handbags, with the most expensive one worth 350,000 baht.

Fxxx me, One hand bag is worth more then many Rice farmers make in a life time

In 2011 she also had problems over a loan for about Bt30M to a company her hubby owns

Their marriage isn't even registered, but then neither was mine to a lying cheating Thai Hoy

Now she has come up with a loan from her brother but previously she said she bought land for Bt27M from the sale of shares in her brothers company - maybe she was just holding them for him

As this is a voluntary declaration so an investigation of the loan documents from TS will be interesting.

And what is held off shore in Dubai doesn't need to be declared - eg what really was in those 12 suitcases she flew out with