Cow Leather Tanneries

KasunShoes

Hi,

Does any one know good tanneries in Thailand to buy leather?

I'm making Gents shoes and I want to buy Cow Napa in bulk.

I tried the market place in Wong Wian Yai, but there are only traders in that market. I want to find a tannery.

If anyone can give details of a tannery they know, I would be grateful.

I 'm also looking for a big piece of leather in Bangkok. Any help is welcome or maybe i should bring it from abroad?

If you are only looking to buy 1 or 2 pieces, I think you should visit the Market in Wong Wian Yai. Just get off at the Wong Wian Yai BTS station, take the side road that is between Exit 3 & 4 and turn left at the end. You end up in a street that sells leather, vinyl and other shoe & bag making things.

I 'm also looking for a big piece of leather in Bangkok. Any help is welcome or maybe i should bring it from abroad?

If you are only looking to buy 1 or 2 pieces, I think you should visit the Market in Wong Wian Yai. Just get off at the Wong Wian Yai BTS station, take the side road that is between Exit 3 & 4 and turn left at the end. You end up in a street that sells leather, vinyl and other shoe & bag making things.

Allright i will try that, thanks. In 14 years bangkok i have only seen a few leather vendors on the street with leftovers. I know BKK very well but leather is hard to find. If you need much then better go abroad i think.