kasikorn iban/swift code to make transfer from uk....advice

i need to make a TT from uk to my kasikorn bank in hau hin. does anyone know the iban ( if its needed ) or swift code and address for kasikorn hau hin. the thing is i dont even know the address of my bank in hau hinn ( maybe there are 2-3 branches )

help needed please .

thanks in advance

No iban, bank address will be the one you opened the account at, but i don't really think its that important to be precise, KASITHB is the swift code, you need sort code and account number when you call your bank, they will ask you whats the money for, i usually say holiday funds

Simple process less than 36 hour from the UK

Cheapest and easiest way is via Bangkok Bank London.

see. .... http://www.bangkokbank.com/BangkokBank/PersonalBanking/DailyBanking/TransferingFunds/TransferringIntoThailand/ReceivingFundsfromUK/Pages/ReceivingFundsfromUK.aspx

Any problems then just phone..... Bangkok Bank Public Co Ltd

Bank

Exchequer Court, 33 St. Mary Axe, London EC3A 8BY

020 7929 4422

They will help you through the process.

Edited by Jay Sata

No iban, bank address will be the one you opened the account at, but i don't really think its that important to be precise, KASITHB is the swift code, you need sort code and account number when you call your bank, they will ask you whats the money for, i usually say holiday funds

Simple process less than 36 hour from the UK

You left out a letter in the SWIFT code, the correct code is KASITHBK. Some bank's systems require 11 characters, if that is the case just ad 'XXX' to the end of the code to make it KASITHBKXXX.

Sophon

Cheapest and easiest way is via Bangkok Bank London.

see. .... http://www.bangkokbank.com/BangkokBank/PersonalBanking/DailyBanking/TransferingFunds/TransferringIntoThailand/ReceivingFundsfromUK/Pages/ReceivingFundsfromUK.aspx

Any problems then just phone..... Bangkok Bank Public Co Ltd

Bank

Exchequer Court, 33 St. Mary Axe, London EC3A 8BY

020 7929 4422

They will help you through the process.

That is only for transfers for the credit of accounts in Bangkok Bank, and will not help the OP with his transfer to his K-Bank account. But he could, of course, consider opening an account in Bangkok Bank if he wants to save on transfer fees in the future.

Sophon

Edited by Sophon

thanks guys.

i got this -

Kasikorn Bank

Address: 34/2 Petchkasem Road, Hua Hin, Prachuab Khiri Khan, 77110
Tel: 032-530501-9
Swift Code: KASITHBK

though i am sure this is the same bank i opened account in ( maybe only 1 major kasikorn in hau hin beside post office ) i will enter my date of birth , my last known address in thailand , but i cannot even remember the number of my house as i sold it few years ago) i will enter my correct account number. the money will leave my uk halifax account then go to a holding bank ie lloyds then onto kasikorn. im concerned if i dont give my right last known address in thailand then th money will not go, im also concerned that it may go to someone elses account.

what do you think ? as long as my dob and account number are correct everything should be fine ? im sending around 20k gbp

i have just now tried to send £20.000 to this account with my online account and it was declined ? ill contact my own bank today via phone and ask why. every other time i have made TT there was never a problem.

just as i wrote that last reply here on tv i have recieved another sms text to my mobile stating ( dear *** title *** surname we have completed our security checks,please log on and attempt the payment again. we apologise for any inconvenience )

well hopefully now it goes through, actually it is a good thing , it shows there is a good level of security . here goes again wink.png

I don't think they are interested in your address. You need the SWIFT code, KASITHBK,

and the correct account number, the first three digits of which denote the branch of the

bank within Kasikornthai. I think the account name might matter too.